Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who do you like to smoke out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BBGKush, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I honestly like to smoke people out, I like seeing people enjoy my bud as much as I do.
    I'll smoke most anyone out honestly, But I especially like getting my lady friends high.

Who do you like to smoke out?

2. Idk, lately it's been EVERYONE. None of my toking friends ever actually have weed, it's fucking annoying.

3. #3 rifefir, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Word that, all my stoner friends are all free loaders, which means I usually end up smoking them out

4. I only smoke someone out If i know they will get me back later.

5. Sounds like you're getting taken advantage of lol =\

6. Hopefully its not because they are so used to you packing bowls so they dont want to spend their money :confused:

7. i'll happily smoke anyone out, doesn't matter who they are unless i know they'll be ungrateful.

8. I haven't talked to my dad in about a year now, We just kind of fell out =\.
    But I know he smokes, and I'd like to go to his house and kick back and blow an o with him.

9. -my closest friends
    -newbies, i'll smoke them out their first time to see if they like it
    -a couple times my dealer
    -hot girls

10. Love smoking with my girl:smoke:

11. Close friends who I know usually have their own shit or people who very rarely smoke

12. Hell yeah, Nothin like smokin out a newbie on some good bud.

13. I like sharing with people who can't get their own for legitimate reasons. I don't like sharing with people who WON'T get their own ever, and just expect it for free.

And ofc the usual smokin with buddies etc :)

14. Haha yeah newbs are fun.. when they arent stupid.
    I smoke just about anyone out, if they seem aright, and i got the bud to go around.
    Id smoke my last bowl with a stranger as long as they seemed cool.

15. i basically smoke everyone out because i always have weed but i rarely tell people that.

only exception is when people ask me to smoke them out (unless a close friend is dry) or expect me to then it pisses me off

16. Thats how I am, Its fine if you don't expect me to(Or atleast don't say anything), But once I get asked its over.

17. yeah thats about how i feel, unless its some special circumstance like they lost a friend or a family member and feel like shit and ask to smoke.
    otherwise on any regular basis.. its just rude to ask you know?