Who do you like smoking with the most?

Discussion in 'General' started by bond007, Aug 13, 2010.

1. #1 bond007, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    For me, it's my cousin and brother. They're 21 and 22. I'm closest with them than anyone else and when we smoke there is never an argument about money, or who is smoking too much or any of that crap...

And we always seem to agree on what we want to eat, the type of music we want played (TRANCE), where we want to go, etc. It's always a great time with those guys...

And my other favorite person is my ex-girlfriends (very bad break up may I mention) brother, he's 18 and is the only person that has made me laugh for 30 minutes straight for absolutely no reason. He's a very cool dude, jock type, but he's so goofy. I miss smoking with that kid. He always tells me to come visit him, but I don't want to see his sister haha

Now all I need to do is find a girlfriend who also enjoys smoking weed!! :)

2. I generally prefer to smoke in a group (or with one other person) than just alone, so I've smoked with lots of fun people. :) I definitely love to smoke with my significant other. But there is this one friend who I smoke with, and we have really great conversations. During conversations with her, I remember things I haven't thought about in years. And we also joke around, act goofy, and stone out to TV.

Always important to smoke with a chill person.

3. For me it's my two best friends.
    One goes to my school and we have the best seshs before hand, he is really chill and not into any bullshit. No arguing over who owes who or anything so its all good.

And the other, damn we have had some mad times! Usually though I just chill at her house and we smoke up, play counterstrike, watch movies, and talk. Simplicity is bliss:smoke:
    We argue about owing though, not in the usual way, its more like. NO! Here, smoke MY weed, you shouted me last time! Haha.

4. My one buddy that actually doesn't act like a know-it-all, retard, or a smart-ass. My other buddies do, I guess.

5. I smoke by myself. More weed for me.

And I can just act as giddy and weird as I want when I'm alone in my room high.

6. hahah I used to feel the same way, then you get new friends, or they mature.

7. my boyfriend. we've smoked more bowls together than we have separate, i think.

8. I mostly smoked solo nowadays...used to always smoke with others.

9. Myself, maybe i need new friends....

10. well smoking alone can be hella fun, but it's great to find smoking buddies that you can act TOTALLY giddy and weird around, and they love you all the more for it.

11. My one friend who first introduced me to it, he's really funny, and just got back from vacation... Looking forward to this weekend.

12. easy my boyfriend 420 sex is BOMB.

13. honestly, i like smoking by myself the best

don't get me wrong, i love smoking with other people, but nothin beats takin a few bowls to the dome

14. a buddy of mine thats super chill, hes awlays down to blaze, i have some other friends i burn with on occasion but there sorta whack sometimes..