Who did you learn from?

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, Apr 3, 2012.

1. #1 ghostonvacation, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Whats up blades? Was just thinking about my earlier days of burning, back when I...may not have had all of the proper smoking etiquette down. I ended up learning the ropes years ago from a good friend that schooled me on everything from cornering the bowl to hitting/passing the joint. Sure, some of these things may come naturally, but at some point, you were bound to have come across an individual that changed the way you smoked.

Who did you guys learn your smoking etiquette from?

:smoking:

2. at first from a couple of friends but then mostly from gc lol

3. Hahah, I feel you. Before I got my account, I lurked around here to get questions answered fairly often :D

Sunn rocks, talking about the band. You probably rock too though.

4. Umm.. Probably my friend Andrew.

Lol

I lurked GC years back when I was a newby though and learned ALOT from here

5. I don't think one person "taught" me. Just overtime, smoking with different people I got the hang of things.

6. Right, perhaps the thread is worded a bit funky, but you got the point :cool: sounds like you picked up quick

7. My best friend Georgia, we would have girl nights with cheese and meat plates a nice amount of weed wine and a chick flick. Then I moved away now I don't have a girlfriend. I don't mix well with other females, I only have two true girlfriends, on in Texas, one in Florida. I'm waiting for my Ohio one to come up but so far its been lonley up here. Thank God for GC! love you guys <3

8. From what I have heard about "girls night", some bud would be a welcomed addition to the experience :smoke:

9. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']

From what I have heard about "girls night", some bud would be a welcomed addition to the experience :smoke:[/quote]

Where I live is a straight edge small town, the people either hate drugs or are hooked on heroin >.<

10. Youtube:D then gc, but I thought bongs and shit looked so cool so I would just look up milking bong hits all day lol. And the passion of smoking led me on various ways of toking:p, but there is the first time I ever smoked and I didn't pack the bowl and was told to smoosh it in so i packed it pretty damn tight the first time :eek:. Lulz i miss those days

11. Hey same here lol.

12. I taught myself how to roll and everything else pretty much.

13. honestly when i started smoking, i had most of the etiquette down, i was already cornering bowls idk why but i was, i never passed a cashed bowl, the only thing i learned from others were terminology and how to roll, which they just gave me the basics i expanded

14. Naturals hah :D

15. One of my best friends named Tyler. He toked for like 6 months before I was interested in Tryin it. This was back when I was 16 I think? well I'm 19 now and we still blaze

16. Glad to hear :smoke:

17. At first couple friends
    Who mostly all owned bongs
    So I was drawn to them

But mostly myself and going online

Never really had Connoisseur smoking friends

18. I guess I never really had the connoisseur weed friend either, but I had one or two that knew more then me for sure :D must have been nice starting out burning a bong

19. Well the first time i smoked my friends made me hit a cigarette first, they were all like "dude you cant smoke pot if you have never even tried a cigarette" then after that i had a few smoke sessions with my buddy j and this kid named Z. Anyway this kid named Z showed me how to hit, roll, corner, tell the difference between good weed and bad, speak up when you get shorted, always tell the dealer how much weight you want in person rather than on the phone. Learned a bunch of shit that summer, also lost my v-card that summer, damn that was some fun shit back in the day. :smoke:

20. Just kind of picked it up hanging out in a few different circles. I worked at Famous Dave's when I was a sophomore. As everyone knows, working foodservice is a surefire way to stumble into drug culture. I made friends with people easily back then, and was welcomed with open arms by lots of interesting and knowledgeable people. They shared with me, and when I was able to return the favor, and subsequently pay it forward, i did.