Who caused the $700 Billion crisis?

Discussion in 'General' started by darkyetnotso, Sep 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    I caused the $700 billion crisis.

2. I saw him do it, too!

3. dude youre high!:smoking:

4. who stole my pepsi?

5. I saw someone making a pipe out of it

6. We're past the point of pointing fingers, sitting around bitching about what caused it isn't going to fix it.

You might as well blame citizens for it for being poor.

7. I blame poor people for being poor :hello: Just like I blame midgets for being short and like I blame hot chicks for being so hot.

lol

8. Clever, like a stump. :rolleyes:

9. those damn reefers

always smokin up that mary ju wana

10. More like a rock. Cuz I'm goddamned stoned. [​IMG]

11. I heard it causes cancer, makes you not want to eat anything, makes you see magic dragons and become a junkie on the streets [​IMG]

12. who's to say thats not all just a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

and anyone in their right mind wont vote another republican into office. you see how much shit they got us into.

but I agree obama isn't the best candidate to be a democrat.

13. something about taco bell and hitting kids on bikes too. :rolleyes:

I skipped that part in the propaganda class, I was out getting blazed.

14. No, its perfectly fine to figure out who caused the crisis. That way, you can learn from your mistakes and not be in the same situation a few decades later.

I know the Democrats were just trying to help out, but whenever the government gets involved, it fucks everything up, doesn't matter if its democrats or republicans..

15. either way, slowly but surely the govt will have even more control of us soon by making something like a super fed to manage our piece of shit economy.
    i think it would be safe to point your figers at the govt, the rockefellers and rothschilds.
    they do own more shares in the fed reserve, oil companies, and banks than most people, and their circle of friends happens to be the elite of america who decides when to print more money, make the economy better or worse. the economy doesnt just crash, and money doesnt just disappear.

maybe we should just blame ourselves for allowing this to happen.

16. who caused it? both democrats and republicans and the Fed...which is why fingers are being pointed everywhere - no one is right here except the people who warned us a few years back - the same people who still aren't being heard today for the most part

17. #18 Deleted member 87043, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
    Is this the part when someone says Ron Paul should be president?

Or the part when someone says the people should revolt and shit?

I´m all for a good beheading.

18. i got a pitchfork and torch waiting for me in the garage...someones gotta bring tar, feathers and a noose.

19. according to Keynesian economic theory the govt. has to step in. its not time to riot yet but maybe soon.