Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who cares on 420?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blahrawr, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Does anyone actually care that much about 4/20? It is just as good of a day to get high as any other unless you live in a town with 4/20 festivities.

2. its just sort of tradition. like christmas..
    when you smoke at/on 420, you know millions of stoners across the country and abroad are too. unity man, unity.

3. So many 420 post, atleast 4 on the first page, 420 is a day to promote marijuana awareness 420 doesn't care if you get high or not.

4. So is Oktoberfest for beer, but it is a holiday celebrating each individual drug

I personally don't care either way, but it is supposed to be a day when you smoke a lot of weed, and most of my buddies have tons of it around this time, plus my birthday is the day after

If you don't care, fine, but there's some who do :cool:

5. I am going to smoke all day and watch Cosmos. It's also Hitler's birthday. Make what you will of that.

6. #6 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's holidays for other drugs?!?

7. whats up with all these anti 420 pussy faggots??? this is the second post iv seen about someone bitching about 420. for fucks sake if your gonna bitch about 420 gtfo of weed forums and go on pussyfaggotforums.com or something. for fucks sake...

8. #8 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What's up with all these derogatory homophobic insult?
    What are you 14?

9. its like a holiday...if you know alot of ppl tht smoke its easier to understand

10. Oh yeah? Maybe you should go to the imawhinybitchpussyfaggotforums.com :cool:

11. Its just another day.

That being said,
    im still gonna get stoned on 4/20 of course...
    like any other day.

12. you mad?

13. ey don't send em to my place, got enough of those there as it is;
    lol

14. I'm so stoked for 420.

Pot isn't so big in Australia so it really is like the St. Pattys day of the weed community.

15. gunna be dry(by choice) on 420 and im not even a little upset about it. IDGAF

16. Honestly I have my own Personal celebration, I live in aus and the stoner culture doesnt seem to recognize it

17. I care only cuz I get discount from dispensaries.