Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who can gut/roll the fastest blunt? *COMPETITION*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabidol, Nov 1, 2010.

1. #1 Cannabidol, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    I want to get a decent amount of the blunt rollers on here to compete in a friendly blunt rolling competition.

The format will be as such:

-Rollers will videotape themselves rolling their blunt of choice (Dutch, Philly, rolled onestep or twostep, does not matter.)

-Choose whichever method you feel fastest and most comfortable with.

-Best time wins.

RULES:

1: Your weed for the blunt is already ground/broken up

2: The blunt is not to be cracked or gutted until you press record.

3: The SECOND you press record your time starts.

4: When the blunt is finished QUICKLY show it to the camera (1-2 seconds) to ensure it's rolled properly.

5: You MUST upload your video to YouTube to ensure a standard format for ease. Also, then the video can be embedded.

6: When you stop recording, the time stops, and whatever time you video length on YouTube is, will be your official time.

To sign up reply to this post with your name in "quotes" and then post anything else you'd like to say (suggestions, etc..)

THE CONTEST ENTRIES ARE DUE 7 DAYS FROM TODAY, GIVING US TIME TO AMEND THE RULES TO EVERYONES WANTS/NEEDS.

Here is an example I filmed using a Philly style blunt. (this will not be my entry.) 2:33

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLLGMs6rrs"]YouTube - BLUNT ROLL[/ame]

2. OH SNAP! WHITE LIGHTER!!!! JK, But I dont like blunts, cool idea though.

3. What could possibly be motivation to hurry through rolling a blunt?
    I take my time and get amazing results every time. No need to rush and fuck up...

4. I take my time rolling joints, making sure it is as tight as a virgins pussy. Everytime someone trys to rush a J it seems loose, burns off in like 5 seconds, and is harsh like a bitch. Quality > Time

5. This thread would come out now...

Last week I fit roughly 5 in a white owl. I just gutted it and keep the end as a cone and just packed that bitch. Harshest hits imaginable all that weed burning into such a small hole.

6. #6 Bleezyy, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    Alright, ill prolly join this... once rolled a blunt before school in 30 seconds flat.... the bud was broken up and blunt was cracked and all though, but if u add the splitting of the blunt, maybe a minute or so... haha

edit: can i use games? cuz around here they're only 99 cents... :)

7. Hell yeah, any blunt. This exactly the point of the thread, sometimes I have to twist a dutch really quick cause I don't have long (during work, etc...)

It's a valid toll to be able to roll perfect and fast.

Lets get more people.

8. i stoped watching cause i notice the white lighter.

9. the fact that you must show the blunt at the end and its included in the time is going to make people rush and we wont get a good look at the blunt to see if it qualifies. This may cause a controversy. But not that its that serious:p