Who can explain this chart????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WrldWidRadio911, Mar 17, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

I grow Super Silver haze, what does the 60.0 TCH/CBD stand for??????

2. CBD increases some of the effects of THC and decreases other effects of THC. High levels of THC and low levels of CBD contribute to a strong, clear headed, more energetic high.

Cannabis that has a high level of both THC and CBD will produce a strong head-stone that feels almost dreamlike. Cannabis that has low levels of THC and high levels of CBD produces more of a buzz or stoned feeling. The mind feels dull and the body feels tired.

The 60.0 THC:CBD section you see on the chart is a Ratio displaying thc to cbd.

3. So does that mean that if the chart is correct 60.00 is awesome or not soo good???

4. It means the buds will produce a super energetic high:smoking:

5. Wow, 60.00? have a great stone, my friend.

6. I made this chart last year when I was looking for a very cerebral strain (my favorite), I had
    read that the best strains have a high THC/CBD ratio so I slapped the chart together in excel
    and highlighted the one with the highest THC/CBD ratio.

As Idontevensmoke said, this strain should be awesome if you like very cerebral highs. :D

7. Well I'll let you know

Well after checking 3 small lower buds and seeds I decided to chop;

I now have my own strain of seeds;

Super Silver Haze X with an Indica Low rider:D

Although my camera is chitty:( Let me tell you that they are tan to dark with pitch black lightning pattern stripes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 small twins =

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]