Who can actually stand this shit?!?!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Faded Skies, May 10, 2011.

1. I cringe at shit like this..How is this popular? I'm seriously confused. :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWZwLCKyR1Q]YouTube - The Rej3ctz - Cat Daddy (Starring Chris Brown)[/ame]

2. Call me spongebob like a Krabby patty. Bitch I go to work! Do my cat daddy! Yee

3. Behold, the cancer of rap today.

4. Holy shit, I didn't think it was that popular 'til I saw it had over 28 million views on YouTube. Don't bother wasting your mental energy Faded, some things are better left alone.

5. LOL. this is my i neglect the radio and BET

edit: i mad eit through like 40 seconds and had to turn the shit OFF

6. I couldnt even bring myself to hit play...

7. i just puked. this song is to music like 2 girls 1 cup is to family entertainment.

Dubstep FTW

8. You all just gave it more views and helped spread the word.

Go do something positive with your time

9. True, I have fed the beast of shittiness.. Wise words man haha

10. the first twenty seconds made me lose a couple thousand brain cells.

11. I like his Walgreens hat.

12. True hip hop

13. This is real?

14. I had a hard time accepting it as reality too man, I'm still in denial..

15. i know i'm get a lotta flack for this, but compared a lot of the dance songs out there this one had some bars

"smoked wyclef kush, now i'm gone till november"

shit made me lol. with that shit being said tho, dance songs are g@y as fuck, so they don't get a pass

16. You guys do know this song is meant for dance and only dance. Its not suppose to be an amazing rap song. If you want amazing rap listen to Childish Gambino

17. #17 ohhCannabis, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It honestly upsets me that people call this music, and it blows my mind that it has that many views. Most pop music today is very.similer to this garbage but in a more tone based way, the music corp pays beat makers a bunch of cash to come up with everything u hear in the song, minus vocals, then they get there little puppets, "I don't even like saying there names but u know who I'm talking about, to come in

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0]YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/ame]

19. #20 ohhCannabis, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It honestly upsets me that people call this music, and it blows my mind that it has that many views. Most pop music today is very.similer to this garbage but in a more tone based way, the music corp pays beat makers a bunch of cash to come up with everything u hear in the song, minus vocals, then they get there little puppets, "I don't even like saying there names but u know who I'm talking about", to come in and listen to the track, they have ppl with them to tell him exactly what notes to hit when and where over the track, what I'm saying is that pop music/cheese ball rap isn't about the music! Its about the MONEY, they sing about it constantly . In the end they try to get young kids hooked on this crap, to sell shit, and it works, music is suppost to be direct line to our souls, not our walletts . I fear for the music of tomorrow. But on the brighter side we have the power of choice, we don't have to let our kids listen to that crap, all's I know is when I have a kid I'm going to fill his or her mind with music that has substance, and purpose . I want my kid to be singing "No woman no cry" at the age of 3 lol, have a nice days guys, hope u enjoyed my rant, it feels good to get it out.