Who Blew My Pipe??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DEDHED420, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I doubt it also, but its worth a try, I could easily get somebody else to make a matching Dub-bub tho

2. nubbin :rolleyes:

3. Keith Mendak?

he has some pipes very similar to that

4. Go back and ask or call Octopus Garden in Asheville NC

5. when i saw the name of this thread i thought it was gonna be some shitty piece or acrylic bong or something haha but that piece is actually pretty nasty. and everyone already ragged enough on stevep but i gotta get mine for such stupid comments: the pipes you posted suck dick and his is heady enough. hell a no name pipe would be headier than all that cause it doesnt have molino or weedstar brand attachment

6. That pipe is definitely a heady piece. Looks how clean the wig wag is on the face of it. It was made by someone good, but it is hard for anyone to just know who madeit simply by seeing some pictures.

The honeycomb push is really really nice btw! :smoking::smoking:
    edit: I want this pipe really bad, that marble is SOOOO SICK.

7. ur mom blew my pipe last night.

8. If I were you I'd march on to TokeCity. GrassCity is where most of the glass noobs congregate. I'm sure you will get a straight answer at TC.

At TC, you see A LOT of heady pieces.

9. My suggestion: call the headshop.

10. lol :hello:

I think it's a pretty sick piece man, but I have no knowledge on famous glass blowers so I can't help ya in that department.

11. I wouldn't go calling him that... but your piece is definitely heady. That wig wag is legit as fuck.

12. It's heady.. just look at the offset of blues, into the cloudy amber blue fog :)

13. What does heady mean?

14. Detailed, trippy looking glass pieces.. Hard to explain really..

That bubbler looked kinda like an El Hefe bubbler though.. The wig wags look like his.

15. No offense but it easily could have been, take it from someone living next to 5 headshops with their own studios, it just looks like some handblown glass no factory produced bs. Doesn't look like anything special though, just looks like something that was blown with care haha.

The first bub I ever bought I remember I thought was heady. It was inside out glass with different patterned squiggles all over it. I asked the person working there who made and she said her bf lol..

16. Granted. But my point is that it isn't mass produced china glass, or a poorly blown cheapo glass pipe. That work is on par with some of the better artists i've seen, and the shop he got it from is legit as fuck (check my location).

Thanks for splitting hairs, but my point stands.

17. #37 VT_killah, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

18. #38 VT_killah, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Minddddddddddd

19. Jesus... quit downing the man's bowl. The crown work around the bowl, the marble, the wigwags... OP, you got a piece that came from a good shop, paid a semi-reasonable price, and whether it came from a known artist or not, you got that level of quality.

The people saying it isn't heady have never owned, and probably never even seen properly worked glass, and yours is.

20. Take it from someone who knows alot about glass and glass blowing. This thing is sick. Its borosilicate glass, with the coolest silver fuming i have ever seen on a pipe. The honeycomb in the marble is color changing. Ive owned alot of glass, and own alot more glass, IM NOT WONDERING IF MY PIPE IS HEADY!!!IM WONDERING WHO MADE IT SO IF YOUR A JEALOUS LIITLE KID SHUT THE FUCK UP!