Who believes in sex souls and energy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by maryjane_elaine, Dec 30, 2016.

1. The other persons soul becomes one with yours. You guys create a sexual Union once sex is involved. An unseen force that feeds on your energy which is an astral connection.

• Like Like x 1
  2. There is definitely something going on.

Some might say its endogenous chemicals and mirror neurons, but i think there is something more.

• Like Like x 4
  3. I believe we're all connected anyway.... With or without sex.

Sex is just a physical manifestation of our unity, and it's fun

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  4. Beautifully described. I believe the same.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sex is a spiritual bonding of 2 souls. A sacred energy exchange. One absorbs the others energy and vice versa.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. For the sake of argument, even with a back alley pro?

I have a really hard time believing that.

J

• Like Like x 2
  7. I believe in a collective consciousness but I wouldn't say its sexual in nature. That said I do believe that many people spend their whole lives disconnecting from the collective.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's a bunch of quackery

• Like Like x 4
  9. I speak vagina too.

10. I do not believe in sex "souls", what does that even mean?

I do believe in sexual energy, that's what I call chemistry.

• Like Like x 3
  11. You are a soul and your body is simply a physical vessel within this 3rd density that we are currently living in. When you have sex your chakras align in a way that creates positive energy. It is a hard concept to grasp if your not into spirituality. Most people are not they are too busy obsessing over materialism and following modern western religion consisting of fairy tales. Sex is not just a physical act of pleasure there is more to it than that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dbl post ha

13. Right - so let's please go back to my comment (and please ladies; zero offense intended) about a back alley meth whore making $5.00 for a quick lay -

Is there still "more to it than that"? Is there still stars & planets aligning & pyramids sending out chakra?

I don't believe it. It's just a physical act at that point.

Maybe with your virginal girlfriend on the night of your wedding with a hundred candles lit, incense burning on the 4 poster bed on white sheets but not with a crack whore.

At the end of the day we are organic matter which goes back into the earth so that plants can grow.
    J

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. What does a crack whore charging $5 lay have anything to do with anything? We have free will and people do bad things without thinking it's called human nature. Some are more consiously evolved than others. Again if you believe that all you are is a physical body that's ok I won't judge you but it's far from the truth.

16. Curious - how do you know this?

J

17. I was raised a catholic and I was an atheist at one point. Didn't believe in anything like you I thought we were all just dust in the wind when we die but I was wrong. I don't know the answers and nobody does because we all have to figure that out on our own. I do know that life is just a 3 dimensional space and there are many stacked on top of each other like a layers of blankets. Through astral projection you can see these things for yourself. You may have questions but nobody answers them you have to see it to believe it. Everything works through light and frequency. Energy is not created or destroyed it just moves from one place to another. I will tell you that when you astral project thoughts manifest themeselves. You communicate through feelings and thoughts. Here we almost have the same concept the law of attraction only once we think it we have to physically make it happen. Meditation helps why do you think Buddhists meditate a lot? Why shamans dedicate their lives to explore the unknown to return that knowledge to earth. Where did Nikola Tesla find his inspiration from? In his dreams? The nature of everything that exists expands farther than the physical world we live in therefore it is un explainable through science. Science is the practice of proving what can be proven but how can you prove something that is non physical not there to be seen by your physical eyes but seen through the pineal gland and the pineal gland only.

18. It's 2017, kids make believe whatever they want.

I believe in energy, but not the stuff you mentioned lol, ahem make believe

19. I was raised in the church as well. These days I believe what I can see and prove - other than that it's just guessing and faith - IMO.

I'm not saying that there isn't more but I can't see it so at some point when I can then I'll believe it.

J

20. Start meditating man. Look up videos on youtube on how to separate your consiousness from your body aka astral projection. Once it happens to you believe me when I say that everything you were ever taught in school goes out the window. Ancient Egyptians and many other civilizations knew about astral travel and they practiced it like we work a 9-5 job today. Interesting stuff indeed but I wouldn't be discouraged to find what you seek. You would be surprised of how many people conform to the way life is. Living in a box working your whole life to live and only to enjoy physical pleasures such as owning a house or having a nice car etc. All the things that don't mean jack the day you die.

• Like Like x 1