Who are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Dec 21, 2013.

1. #1 Omega369, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    You blades should introduce yourself. I get blades who like multiple posts and I don't know anything about them other than their username.

Introduce yourself so we can feel even closer, and hell maybe spark up a friendship.

My name starts with A, I enjoy riding bicycles, snowboarding, rock climbing and photography.

I like to think I'm a survivalist. I have a backpack set to go with enough to keep me alive (food/water included)for one week homeless against all types of disasters. Right by is it as duty belt I can throw on with tools and weapons.

I'm a dog person. Although I don't hate cats, I just really prefer to be around dogs. So much more compassionate and honorable.

I am attracted to all kinds of girls. I like milfs the most. One type of girl I wouldn't date is Asian. I blame it on my Asian mom because she annoys the hell out of me and not very independent.

I stopped smoking a couple months ago but that's because wasn't doing so good for my mental health unless I was mentally sound again. While high I get very quiet, to the point it's creepy.

I listen to a lot of rock and techno. Only music I can't stand is this generation of gangster rap.

I love pizza, wings and sushi. I drink a lot of beer, though Jaegermeister is my hard liquor of choice.

Childhood was sorta fucked up, but whose wasn't. Sucked in school. Some messed up depression probs growing up though everyone always thought I was very happy.

I have a pet hamster named Capser. I really want a Labrador. Super loyal and playful, I want a dog I can take on hikes and bike trails. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387616598.567797.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387616629.788620.jpg

In not religious. Don't really care for religion, but if I had to choose one it would probably be Buddhist. I don't believe in god.

I was a PC gamer when I was a kid, but got into Xbox and never looked back. Consoles are just so much more easier to setup and comfortable to play. I played a bit of competitive gaming in halo 2 and super smash brothers melee. I play a lot of shooters. Not a fan of call of duty (past modern warfare 1) but love battlefield and left4dead.

I've been trying this new prostate massager. Can't get the damn thing to work. I don't think I have a prostate.

Tell me something cool about yourself blades!

2. my birth name is llllllllll

I like music videogames and art.

I would never date a girl who is fat, or less than an east coast 7.

I will be in the military in a few months and plan to attend BUD/S training and hopefully i'll do well 

I quit smoking drugs eons ago.

3. My name is the coolest.

I'm almost 19 and feeling old AS PHUCK.

I'm really tall.

Don't really do friends. Don't really do relationships, although technically i'm in one.

My only hobbies are talking shit, smoking weed, and making money.

Most people, woman included, think i'm very boring and an asshole. I think i'm TheCoolest motherfucker since Bob Marley though.

And i'm jamaican. 

4. #4 fruitality, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013

wait the first letter is capitalized "i" right? cuz Llllllll wouldnt make sense...

anyway.

im male around 180 cm tall ~88 kg

im going to college in a suburban town in new england finance and econ double major

in my spare time i like to play video games, lift weights, read, eating at restaurants, shopping at different stores

i used to exclusively listen to metal music (like killswitch engage, unearth, between the buried and me, etc) but since ive gotten over puberty, i feel like i can relate to rap music way more "do it for the realest nwords in the fucking game right now - she will" see these words speak to me.

i want to impregnate a girl of every race and ethnicity. i would take the kids to take over epcot park :)

also, one thing about me is that it's hard for me to make close friends. i feel like im on good terms with many people when i first meet them and start talking, but eventually i say something incredibly offensive by accident after which point they hate me forever.

5. Heya, i'm X.T

i like music, videogames, anime, movies, shows
    also like doing out going activities as well if it's with the right people...
    other interests -- Camping, bowling, guns, writing, Astral projection, lucid dreaming
    seem to have a new obsession every 3weeks - 2months. don't really know what to call it.

lots of negative life experiences. guess you can say i'm an indoors man now.
    Alcohol is what would get me out or make me more social. liquid courage right... but come this new years eve i will be 1 year sober.
    catch 22... a double edged sword. 
    +Gain some health
    + no more alcohol hang overs
    + little more $

- Solitude
    - lacking in communication skills
    - Isolation - something like 99% of people i know just want to go out to the bar or club or get smashed. and people i knew before don't know who i can trust. with those negative experiences i took a chance went out with and old "friend" and almost lost my life because of it. on another occasion it was a current friend but whadda you know almost got murked then to.
    so it has been hard trying to meet some new people.

i do blaze but lately i over think things and see the worst possible scenario's. of time's current, past, future. all involving family or "friends" :\\

Guess you can say i'm a guy lookin to get out of this rut. find some good trust worthy friends to experience life with (the good side of it for once)

Finding a needle in a hay stack would probably be easier, because you at least know the needle is there...

6. #6 llllllllll, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    nope, thats all l's

i dont use capitols 

7. my name is stevefrench , I play guitar bass and banjo . I am a huge animal lover ( own 3  cats 2 dogs ) I love to ride motocross and offroadd vehicles ( I have a motocross track on my farm) I have some unique hobbies that include distillation , brewing , firearms . I LOVE to party .. im a veteran insomniac so im known to party for 3 days straight with no sleep ( and no im not on meth hehe... just insomnia ) and im a farmer !

Attached Files:

8. my name starts with an M, but yall can call me suplove
    I was born on valentines day and I turn 21 soon
    I am Asian (you still gone love me, op), born in China and moved here to Cali when I was 8
    third year university student
    I like dancing, music, being with good company, yoga, & working out
    & I'm not the best at describing myself so you just gotta get to know me personally

9. i can respect that.

10. you guys all sound cool lol

11. Satan incarnate...be thankful im not in power, i would nuke the fuck out of the planet just out of hatred for modern society.

12. why thankyou ! :)

dude why are you so negative in like every post?

you should smoke some weed or something...

14. keep cool smoke on !

15. i am ever, weed aficionado here.
    i am 6 ft, give or take an inch, im pretty skinny, though ive been gaining some weight recently ha
    i love smoking, freeriding, bombing hills, books, music, videogames and walking
    OP is right, who's childhood wasn't messed up? me, i was a depressed chubby kid who wanted attention and pretended not to give a fuck
    i love all women, but most of them dont like me because im "too nice and a stoner"
    lately i feel that i smoke too much. i dont do it to get high anymore. i just do it because i can. its like my high is a guy who's company i enjoy, but hes always behind me, not letting me see him and his intentions
    i like food

16. My name is OscarZetaAcosta and I've been alive for a little over 2000 years.

...You just haven't found those books yet. :cool:

17. Im rick, otherwise known as the emperor dragoon. I was given my power from the emperor dragon. yatta yatta yatta, world domination, blah blah blah, fuck what you believe in. And you know what else, I love all that dont fear. 

Irl though, my friends call me rick, im a bit of a nerd. However i love to play football, to fight/spar, and to fish. I like to watch anime, funny crime shows, some comedy, lots of action and sci-fi movies. My anime type is kinda particular, i like mine to be loaded with ladies, though i dont mind there being guys on it too. It  should have lots of booms, bangs, and plot twists. Mecha is cool too, I can't really get into most reality type anime (exception being clannad). Strangely i can't get into comics, and manga, when i read i tend to skip alot. Reading a manga is basically just looking at the pictures and putting the story together in my head.

My area of general expertise, lies mostly in video games, electronics, etiquette, and freshwater fishing. I always like to learn more though, and im constantly looking for things to satisfy my insatiable hunger for knowledge of things that i dont know. A good nite to me is a never ending supply of jack and coke, weed, and friends. Bonfire and victory cigars optional. 

fun fact- im trying to learn how to read lips, via watching old shows i remember with the sound muted.

18. Hi, my name starts with a J, but on here I'm just user... I have OCD, for many things. For example, I can have no green/red squiggly lines under the text that I'm typing. I hate clutter, as it makes me feel very cramped and I feel as if I can not breath. I'm still in school/collage, and still live with my parents, they do not know about my usage of marijuana. My hobbies are to smoke weed, game (haven't gamed in a while) and watch good movies. Since smoking weed, I have become more relaxed, been able to speak to people more clearly and not worry about what to say next. I have only been on the forums for a short while, but so far its been really good to me, helped me in situations where I couldn't ask anyone else. 

19. my name starts with an ii sell commercial airplane parts at my moms business. Ive always helped her out with it, started getting paid for it a few years ago. when i was little my mom would take me with her out to the airplane grave yard (what i called it) in the desert, to go in the out of service airplanes and look for parts to turn, it was cool being a kid crawling around in parts of a plane you don't usually get to see. but yea been doing that for a good while now, its a pretty cool industry and ive learned ALOT.i listen to all kinds of music from hip hop to punk to a little bit of country. my main shit at this moment in time is hip hop, for whats current in the genre i like joey bad ass, capital steez, just pro era as a whole, i dig the 90s east coast vibe. the odd future crew has got some shitt. Atmoshpere gets down to i guess saw him over the summer it was cool, mostly went to see tribal seeds tho.. but i don't know i just can't let go of that old school hip hop big pun, gang starr, reakwon, big, snoop, pac, nate dogg,warren g, the list goes oni love video games my dad and brother got me real into them. started out on my dads sega genesis, altered beast was the only thing id ever play even tho it scarred me lol. then we jumped up to the n64 and soooo many memories with that thing conkurs bad fur day is easily one of the greatest games of all time, still holds up today. then the ps2 and game cube, both great systems with great games i'm sure we all member. and now i got a ps3 and a wii. video games were a huge part of my child hood i never didn't have two different consoles in my room, playstation and nintendo half way raised me.in my free time i do muay thai been at it for almost two years now and i love it. i love snowboarding bet never have time to go up to the snow. i like to hike, anywhere thats outside and away from the city its so nice and refreshing. i am an animal person, always been fond of the four legged furries. have had more pets than i can count on two hands in my life time and currently have 2 dogs and 3 cars.so thats who i am.