Who are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by HealthcareHippy, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Anyone can come on here any easily generalize that we are all just a bunch of potheads with a random Avatar. Their vision is clouded by the proverbial smoke ;) So let us know who are, as a person. No real names or specific info, just an insight to who you are.

2. Just a man. With a laptop. Being high.

3. I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees.. and I would like to have a word if you'd please.

4. My name is Jonas...... Im carrying the whale......

5. I'm just an everyday normal guy... Nothin special about me mutha fuckaaa

6. I'm a simple person. I don't change. How you see me one year is how ill be in 2 years. That how it's been. I like being a playful douche and my friends are playful douches back. i am respectful and know when to goof off and when to be serious. I get high when I have bud and when I don't I usually wait about about a week to get more. I don't have a music preference. I listen to whatever is catchy. It can be rap, screamo, country, dubstep.

Nice thread OP +rep
    And sorry for all the troll responses.

:smoke:::bongin:

7. I am CaliBudE

8. I am the hole on the flute that Gods breath flows through.

9. I'm trying to figure that out myself actually.

10. just another crazy chick ;)

11. For example I work in nursing, I'm known as the laid back dude, pro cannabis regulation as a commodity, I have a golden retriever, married and I love the gym :D

Go ahead brag, everyone needs to boast every once and a while. :)

12. I'm just an average jo, rather smoke on my own, I don't like sharing, and everyone is entitled to my opinion!

13. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']I'm trying to figure that out myself actually.[/quote]

Put it into words. Once you start to say it you will either realize that's not you or be proud that you found a piece of the huge puzzle known as you.

14. [quote name='"Mackerowenie"']I'm just an everyday normal guy... Nothin special about me mutha fuckaaa[/quote]

That's fair. But one if I have to take one thing from nursing is that everyone, doesn't matter who you are, has a story. Choose to share, or don't, that's the wonderful thing about choice :)

15. I know who I am, I just can't word it :p

16. I am a guy in his own little world

17. brahski. lol fuck.

18. I'm just that random Puerto Rican kid:laughing:

19. I'm an old lady. :p

20. I'm just a bunch of fish oils