Who are you gonna vote for?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fuckthecops, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Unfortunately it seems like Ron Paul isn't gonna win the nomination. It looks like it will be Romney vs Obama.... Just curious, who are you guys gonna vote for?

I'm not voting at all :D
    (spare the lectures I really don't give a fuck)

2. Well, I'm voting for Ron Paul but I'll have to do it from overseas. My states primary is in early April.

Dude you should just vote for Ron.. IMO Romney will be crushed by Obama if it comes down to that.

3. #3 Tripace, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    I'll vote for no one but Ron Paul, even if I have to write him in.

4. #4 NasaJoe, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Most likely RP.. I can tell you with certainty I won't be voting for Obam-ney, that election would only be an illusion of choice..

5. Ive been leaning towards ron paul recently :eek:

6. I'm hoping Ron Paul runs as an independent after he doesn't get the republican nomination.

He's already hinted that he'd run as an independent.

Either way I'll vote for him, even if I have to write him in.

7. This, if RP runs as an independent or as a Libertarian he'll get my vote. If he runs as a Libertarian he'll be on 47 state ballots so thats the smart route. But if he drops out completely, I'll be a little peeved at Paul and vote Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.

8. I hadn't even thought much of Johnson lately, what if RPs plan all along was to run Repub, get all the delegates he can for the big GOP convention in FL, then use those delegates to take the stage, and once there tell all his supporters to vote for Johnson? :hello: Yeah,that'd be :cool:.

9. I like the blonde chick. She has a really nice voice and I think she has the right image to win A.I.

10. If some genius Democrat doesn't out campaign Obama, probably Gary Johnson.

11. Ron Paul and only Ron Paul.

12. Vermin Supreme.

13. You trying to get dat free pony?

I'm writing in Ron Paul.

14. Turd Sandwich.

15. Ron Paul or no one.

16. Ron Swanson or Ron Paul.

Basically anyone with Ron as their first name seems good to me.

17. [​IMG]

18. No One because the president is just a puppet to the real owners of the country.

Guess what guys? I'm gonna go out on a bit of a limb here but here's my thoughts on Ron Paul. I really don't think he has a chance in hell due to all the propaganda out there, the media not taking him seriously, and a high possibilty of voter fraud. Even if he managed to make it into office he will have no real power to up and change the country. The real people running the country wouldn't let him take down all the time and money they have invested in way they want things to be. If he doesn't play along with their game I hate to say it but he would most likely be taken out in a suspicious way, but no real serious autopsy will be done and will just lead to more conspiracys that will be put down by the media as crazy, because we all know these big corporations run the media. Trust me when I say we are fucked as a country. The believe the only way we will ever get out of this is an all out take back of our government and total revolution. It sounds scary now and many will probably die in the process but if we don't stand up for our selves and our rights soon then pretty shortly we will all be living in a total police state and under martial law.

And if its possible that any government agencies are reading this well you can come suck my dick.

19. I don't like Will Farrell.