Who are these people?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Jan 30, 2007.

1. At the rave this weekend there were these big big big guys .. fat bald w/ tat on the neck.. they didn't look like the crowd.

they would walk around with this trashy girl in front of them.. the girl had like fabric in her hair. like each pony tail had extra stuff on it.. looked like flat piece of fabric.. blue.. bright blue..

on their face was makeup .. a under bottom lip pierce . like a bar across .__.

down to this black shirt.. kinda tight for a .. heavier girl? not FAT but nothing slamming..

now they wore skirts n these boots w/ silver squares all over .. studs? idk whatever..

what the hell? this is my second rave and i didn't see this stuff at the first one.. are they whores for hire for real? ne1 thats been to a lot of raves.. help me out it was disturbing heh

2. They're gay. Seriously, most of the super jacked up guys you see at raves are gay and yeah alot of the time they are with girls, you know how gay guys have alot of girl friends.

3. Haha! This response is Comical as hell!

4. dude there are just some weird people out there.

5. alotta people are weirdo's

like juggalos

6. x2.. i like icp but gettin into the juggalo thing is a wee bit to much.. i have a "friend" who is a "juggalo".. i fucking hate him.. god he's annyoing..

-Dave