Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who Are The Worst Kinds Of People To Toke With?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bonginthebathroom, May 27, 2014.

1. Just wondering whom everyone else has learned to avoid when toking with company and sharing your own stash. I can't be chilling while I'm blazed if I'm getting bad vibes off of someone in the room, whether they're aggressive, awkwardly quiet or just plain stingy and looking for every possible chance to short change you. It would be cool to hear a few stories on the topic

2. Ones who dominate the conversation. Stories are okay and they're worth a laugh 9/10 times, rants about interesting things are okay, if it's a debate etc. but don't just talk about stupid crap and gossip all night.

3. Im good with everyone, except the that guy who thinks his schwagg is good enough for anyone.

A: You know I only smoke medical grade, so your shit is gonna take alot to do anything to me.
    B: You invited me to come get high with you, not slightly buzzed with a headache, so you shouldnt complain when I say we need to smoke smore, and to pack the damn bong because your spoom ain't cuttin it, and tastes nasty cuz you never clean it

4. Poor people. They always expect you to smoke them out now and they never pitch. Then they eat your food and keep bothering the fuck out of you then they just leave. When they get money they waste it on stupid shit too.

5. People who take advantage of your generosity annoy me the most. In college, I had people stopping by my apartment all the time to smoke because of its safe distance away from campus. I'm always happy to light good friends up because I know they'll do the same for me when I go to their place but after awhile I started to see people come over who would consistently "forget" their bud and I never saw the favor returned. Really rubs me the wrong way.

6. The person that never shuts up is annoying.
    The person that always talks about stupid crap
    Those that never return the favor
    Those who drink all your soda(I hate this one a lot)

7. The same kind of people that are not enjoyable to be around any other time.

The ones who are really far up their own ass and only seem to open their mouth to put someone down. One-uppers, people who are aggressive/malicious, people who are greedy. Anyone unwilling to give someone else's ideas/music preferences/interests a fair chance, that wants to control all aspects of what you do together while high.

I've spent far too much time high around people like that. It's always a buzzkill.

8. Especially when they just chug the entire thing at once and don't even enjoy it and the go grab another and do the same.
    When they touch my drink though. It's time for them to leave.

I feel you mate. I normally toke up with a friend of mine, but he never returns the flavor. I spend around 200 bucks on that dude, and I didn't get one buck back.

I dislike:
    - People who always talk
    - If you complain about how little weed I am giving you if I only have around 1g, I mean I wanna get high and of course I am sharing but don't complain. 
    - People who get them self a drink and don't bring one with them, like I am in the same boat. 
    - People who are really annoying high
    - If you can't control yourself 

yo that sums it up

10. scavengers....well...i dont allow them in the room...but i hate em

also hate  schwag slingers and people who think blunts are better than any other smoking method...i just dont have the patience for  these idiots

11. People who pass out right after toking, or if you already got a rotation goin and someone butts ahead of you to cop your hit.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. People that get high and turn into quiet assholes.

13. Paranoid people and weed snobs..   As one who has been using Cannabis for 40 years I don't care what strain it is or where it was grown.  I care if it works and if it has too many seeds and stems when I get it.

Your weed has seeds?

15. When I go cheap and buy from the Mexicans, yes.

16. People who have to announce to everyone after they smoke that they're high. I'm trying to be casual and not flaunt that I'm high to everyone and they're with me telling everyone we see that we're high

17. Anyone who doesn't have unique character quirks. Stereotypes basically. Which sadly is a category many stoners fall under where I'm from. 

18. People who cough a fuckload, I know they cant help it but it harshes my vibe for some reason. 

Anyone who has to act all sober and serious instead of enjoying the high.

19. people with nasty oozing sores on their face and lips...hate that...but when ya need a ride really bad..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xI9ts-gioY

20. #20 Sammyy, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    People who act too retarded while high..i was told the other day I'm not really high because I'm "not acting high"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app