Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who are the type of people you like to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AbeLincoln2, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I don't care who I smoke with as long as they can hold a conversation and not be awkward. That's the worst thing everrrr

2. This is why I prefer to smoke alone. Why must I be forced to entertain? I wanna chill.

3. social awkwardness is the worst feeling . . . . while high it's only magnified.

But it's usually nonexistent when i'm high haha cuz it gets rid of any social anxiety or shyness or wateva

4. any non ghetto people lol. Ghetto people/gangsters are the WORST to smoke with.

All they do is blast shitty rap and say "mannnnn dis dat kush". Oh stfu you don't even know what kush is lol.

But if I had to choose a preference, smart people and people I can have a deep convo with.

5. While we're (kind of) on the subject. Anybody got that one or two friend/s that'll turn up when everybody's blazed and you get that awkward/being judged vibe?

That shit is just about the only thing that can knock me sober.

6. hot chicks if i can find any that smoke.

7. Just chill people who have meaningful shit to say or aren't surfacy if you get my drift. I've been noticing more and more often that a majority of the people I know are either two-faced backstabbing motherfuckers who would throw you under the bus the first chance they got, fake lying bastards who don't care about anything aside from themselves, or just people whose interests and aspirations are either trivial and meaningless, or non-existent. Those are the people I DON'T want to toke with, but I've unfortunately surrounded myself with.

8. Anyone who can smoke as much as me and not space the fuck out and puke everywhere 'cause I'm not trying to babysit yo ass

Actually that sounds pretty fucking egotistical. I'll smoke with anyone who wants to smoke as long as they are not a weed snob... I hate weed snobs.

9. [quote name='"pinacolaaadas"']Just chill people who have meaningful shit to say or aren't surfacy if you get my drift. I've been noticing more and more often that a majority of the people I know are either two-faced backstabbing motherfuckers who would throw you under the bus the first chance they got, fake lying bastards who don't care about anything aside from themselves, or just people whose interests and aspirations are either trivial and meaningless, or non-existent. Those are the people I DON'T want to toke with, but I've unfortunately surrounded myself with.[/quote]

I get the same exact thing, man. People who's every goal in life is based off someone else's or its something that they're "supposed" to want to attain because that's what society tells us success is measured by.

10. I dont like smoking with people who never have weed but always want to smoke a lot more then the people who do have weed

11. People that pitch in for some grub and don't ask you every two seconds for a few chips. God dammit Raymond, buy your own fucking chips next time.

12. Anyone so long as they're not uptight or nagging.

13. Funny how every clique people smoke with usually have near the same sterotypes

The small group I smoke with is pretty chill and we generally get high listen ti different genres of music discuss it and listen to our othe guy play guitar. I may be really high or that bastard can play

Being around people that are paranoid just kill my buzz and hence I try to avoid them lol

14. Yeah I hate smoking with people who act stupid and silly after. I like smoking with people who like to chill and talk. My Girlfriend is actually my favorite person to smoke with.

15. The background of the people i smoke with can be very different but everyones chill so its all good. ::smoke::

16. Fuckin geniuses.As long as they have good insite and a sense of humor to go with it.