who am i to the person who is reading this

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LostKidWithDreams, Jul 17, 2018.

1. #1 LostKidWithDreams, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    I am a 19-year-old white male, who lives in an African country. I dropped out of university to redo my last year of high school to get better marks. I used to be so passionate about this year but now I'm lacking the motivation.

I kinda feel I should feel depressed but then I smile and crack jokes and watch pewdiepie. I'm quite lonely. I have a girlfriend love her to bits but I feel that I'm too young to be this in love, plus she's a piece of work.

I used to play sport at a national level but because I dropped out of uni I've lost my ability. drugs give me a massive excitement to try and experience things in a different way but at the same time I feel that drugs would pro fuck me up and I should stay away from them.

rushed twice 1st was insane but second time I felt like drugs aren't as great as we want them to be. shroomed before and I feel that visuals are annoying and mental thinking is fucking horrible. The green plant I feel makes me waste so much time but I enjoy it because playing games on it is a new experience. Overall I feel like I'm stuck in a boring cycle. I honestly feel like I will never be what I dream to be because I will find a way to fuck it up.

I feel as I have a high EQ and can speak to people about their life but cant seems to help my self. I hate racism, I hate inequality and I hate bullying. I think that everyone should be the best person they can I even believe the best in everyone until proven wrong. my friend once told me that I'm just a too nice that I will just be used.

my parents are quite fucked up but they my family I love them. moms and alkalic dads a hard ass dick. my sister is a depro that lives a hard life and my brother is a fucked up soon to be drugy. I am always telling my self-things will get better. maybe I'm just weak human. not sure to be honest.

2. You need to put this into paragraphs it's impossible to read... I got to dropped out of university then stopped lol

3. Thanks

• Like Like x 1

4. I've read it now & still don't get the question... I don't see anything wrong with your life.. the only thing I'd say is missing is a job but since you're at school/university I'm guessing that's so you can find better employment?

5. U need to go out and be adventurous. A lot of us in here are medicating because we are old and have many ailments. So im 55 and disabled. So all the things i like to do like fishing golfing are a struggle. Put me in a lot of pain. Trust me when ur my age, chances are that u will be like man I wished i would have done more. So I am lucky and can do everything most people do high af. So I hate when people say it makes u lazy. 19 I will trade u! Lol. Dont let anything stop ur dreams!! Not even a girl. If she is ur soulmate she will follow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk