Who am I and what am I here for?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Sheree Dawn, Mar 29, 2007.

1. You have come into the world for a particular task, and that is your purpose.
    [​IMG]

2. Jah Bless.

3. You're here to ask unanswerable questions in an internet forum...at least not questions with a SATISFYING answer...maybe that's just me...

4. yeah thats more of a personally opinionated question,

5. You're here to find out who you are. As for who you are, well, I know who you are but what would you spend your time doing if I ruined the game for you?

6. Thats a personal question that only you truely can know.:D

7. when and if you find out, let us know, till then, just enjoy the search.

8. Wanna know what your here for?

To make Babies. Plain and simple, you are born to reproduce and keep the Human species alive. Nothing more is planned for you. Everything else is your doing and/or choice which decides whom you interperate yourself as.

9. i dont know about you ...

but i am hear to make it do what it do ...

who am i ....?

i am OTHER

10. I give up.. who am I?

I lose myself in the trappings of the material world. It's like there are two of me. The right brain is the one who sees past all of the illusionary world. The left brain identifies myself with left brain concepts such as a driver's license number and the good old mark of the beast--the social security number.

11. well, if your social security number is the mark of the beast, I guess that's good news. at least only americans are going to hell.

12. Mark of the what now? You sound confused Sharee.

As for why we are here? To have fun, gather knowledge and further humanity into eternity. Which means work, research, organized society, and ultimately reach for the stars.

And when we get there? Well, I'm guessing we'll find new things to preoccupy us. Perhaps as galactic caretakers, nurturing life where we find it and spreading it to where it isn't.

13. I am here to make mad passionate love. I am a sex machine. I am the P-3000. Keep me away from your wives and daughters, because I will sex them.

And Stacy's mom is a fox. You have no idea what she's got going on.

14. Honey, You just have to ask the same question a little differently.......... What do I want to be, What do I want to do? Then the possiblities are wonderously your own.

15. pretty much, same as they did before, for most.

go on.

it's ok.

tell them all.

:)

16. Don't seek meaning; create it.