Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whizzinator Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTokeat420, Jan 26, 2011.

1. I was looking into purchasing a Whizzinator this week, but had a couple questions I thought maybe some blades could answer. I'm hoping to receive answers from blades who have a whizzinator or some kind of experience with one.

- Detection wise, is there anyway a drug test can tell it's not 'legit' urine?

- How easy is it to put on and how good does it stay on?

- How easy is it to use at the time of the test? What do you have to do?

- And last but not least, overall is it worth the cost? What's a good site to purchase it from? I have been looking at http://www.realwhizzinatorxxx.com and Whizzinator.com -The Official Site of the Whizzinator - As seen in Hight Times - Get your Whizzinator Refills here!

Thanks!

2. bump... anyone?

3. that might have been the craziest thing i ever seen...

do you like... put it onto your dick? lmao

4. I owned one a couple years ago when I was on probation. I am certain nothing has changed since then though...

1. The only way they can detect it is not you're urine is if you do not check the temperature strip prior to the test. Make sure its at the correct temperature before you even go to take the drug test. Make sure it is fresh urine. Don't keep some for a week and use it. Have someone piss for you the day before and put it in the fridge or have them piss for you the day of the test.

2. It is very easy to put on. It is a jock strap with a fake penis attached to the front. That is all. It will be rather uncomfortable though...but you should be able to walk just fine. It stays on no problem.

3. It is easy to use at the time of the test, but tricky. Make sure before even entering the building that the temperature is right. When you go to take the test, you have to pay attention to the people around you. There is a little latch you have to open in order for the unrine to flow through and it makes a small noise. Do this when people aren't paying attention or cough...be creative.

4. It is worth the cost if it is worth it for you to take the risk. If you get caught using one of these things at any court mandated drug test you will be arrested on the spot and have a whole new charge. Plus you fail the test.

Get it from Whizzinator.com. That is where I got mine and it was fine. If you are white, you might want to go with the tan color. White was REALLY white and didn't really match my skin tone.

Oh, and for the record, I bought this thing and never used it. The thought of someone hearing that little pop noise it makes and getting arrested again scared the hell out of me. Try to just stay clean.

Good luck.