Whizzinator makers sentenced in Penn Fed Court

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TyPalmer, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Whizzinator makers sentenced in Pennsylvania fed court

By Joe Mandak

Associated Press

Posted: 04/08/2010 08:04:19 AM PDT
    Updated: 04/08/2010 09:21:37 AM PDT

PITTSBURGH — A Southern California man who spent nearly six years in prison for marijuana trafficking in the mid-1980s will spend six months in federal prison for running a company that sold a male prosthetic that helped men cheat on drug tests.
    Sixty-seven-year-old Gerald Wills, of San Pedro, sold a product called the Whizzinator along with a synthetic urine that could be used to fill the device so pilots, truck drivers and others could pass federally mandated drug tests.
    Wills' partner, Robert Catalano, of Huntington Beach, was also sentenced Tuesday to three years on probation.
    Prosecutors asked for leniency for both men because they are cooperating in other investigations.
    The men pleaded guilty in 2008 to conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Ty Palmer :: Founder :: GreenHitShirts.com

2. Defraud the United States...who fucking came up with that shit?

3. This is a massive load of BULLSHIT. I just, JUST Saw their ad in hightimes forty seconds ago, april edition. What the fuck is happening to this country? What a fucking asshole of a prosecutor, and an asshole of a judge.. Not to mention the goddamn jury! What. the. fuck.

4. Using these things is ILLEGAL

5. They weren't using them:rolleyes:

Try again.

6. Man that sucks no more whizzinator, I live in Huntington beach but I didn't hear about this.

7. There are imitations that are just as real. This wouldn't have happened if that one football player didn't get caught with it. That's what made it a big issue, really.

You can still get synthetic urine on-line (and it works great)... But it doesn't come with the fake weiner, lol.

8. the whizzinator people came on here and tried to advertise with spam threads it kinda looked stupid it was like $300

9. #9 TearDownGod, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010

Lemme look through this mag, and i'll add an edit to this. I saw one of those in HT.

Edit- Page 94, hightimes, april 2010

The PISSINATOR :eek:

Obviously for drug tests. At the end they slapped an extra thing that says

the ultimate wet sex simulator!

What the fuck are they messing with the whizzinator guys for??

Edit2- This comes with a fake penis. Part of the advertisment is, "It looks so real, we can't show it to you in this magazine."

:eek:

10. #10 IGotTheCottons, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010

Viking had 'Whizzinator' drug-masking kit - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/dec/05/missouri-lawmaker-seeks-to-outlaw-the-whizzinator/

EDIT: PA also has the Paraphernalia Act in place... So yeah...

11. Wowza. Don't know much about the 'paraphenalie act' but I still think this is fucked. Why is Xydot still legal to order online? I'm positive that it's not a crime to own that shit in Penn..

Is it? Using it on a drug test yes, but owning it? Selling it there? Is it?!?!

Dammit Cottons, I demand answers :poke:

12. Ontierro Smith must love to smoke weed - the football commisioners have been punishing him for it since 2000...

Still, I don't want some airline pilot with an Oxycontin addiction using the Whizzinator and flying a plane. :-O

13. There's a lot of things that are illegal under that act in PA... Color changing glass is also not allowed in PA...

14. i wouldve claimed it being a sex toy for 2 golden showers in one

15. bahahha.... I have never hear of this before, and I just google image searched it.... LOL.... It even comes in different colors...

16. ^^^ haha id hope so, i wouldnt want to be a white dude with a black dick