Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whiz Kit With Real Urine In It.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mike919, Jun 26, 2014.

1. I have a drug test in a week and I only stopped smoking three days ago. I have heard so many bad stories about how flushing your body or using drinks doesn't work. It is a presceening and a physical. I'm using a whiz kit with real urine. Is this a good idea?

2. drop the stupid kits. get someone with clean piss to loan you a bottle.

3. What's wrong with the kits? I don't exactly think I could get a bottle inside. Also the place where I have to go is an hour and a half away from where I live.

4. nothing wrong with kits, but isnt it just better to have real piss? you could get him to piss into a condom and tape that shit to your nuts.

5. its not like they pat you down before you walk into the bathroom....i had the fake shit you put in the microwave and you get it between like 95-100 dagrees and rubber band that heat pack around it, and i just keeped it in my pocket, i wore beggyish clothes so it didnt bulge out. Its way way to easy. i dont know why people make it sound so difficult....when i did it my first time i asked my self why i didnt do this before.

Urine test no matter what the situation is, is personal invasion. should be judged by your quality of work and not the quality of your piss.

6. Yeah I've heard it's easy. I'm just nervous as hell. Getting my kit tomorrow and practicing every day till my test. Also buying a piss test and testing myself. Maybe I won't even have to cheat it. But I doubt I'll get clean.

7. Did you do a physical afterwards? I'm not worried about getting caught or anything with the kit. It's the physical afterwards

8. Yea man u can prob clean out in a week depending on ur weight activity and how much u smoked. Get a couple tests nothin better than real piss. Im sketchy about kits because ive been to a place that made me empty my pockets and lift my shirt these places arnt stupid.

9. Well I have a buddy that went to the same place I'm going to and he said that all they do is make you take your shoes off and empty my pockets. Even if they made me lift my shirt up they wouldn't see it. Only way they would catch me is if they made me take my underwear off in front of them which I seriously doubt they'd do that. It is after all just a presceening. I've been stressing so much about this for the past week but now that it's coming up here in two days I'm calm and relaxed. I just want this waiting game over. This forum has helped me greatly.

10. I'm heading to my test on Monday and I will know right there if I passed. I'll post my results. If I pass I'll have one hell of a job in the construction industry. 26 hr starting and double time on weekends. 2 weeks at site 1 off.

11. So. I passed my test. What a relief. Thanks everyone for your info and help. Good luck to everyone else