Whitey

Discussion in 'General' started by indicajames123, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I just wanted some opinions on what to do when someone whiteys and also how to avoid it happening
    A friend of mine a few weeks ago bought some nice cheese strain so we skinned up but as I am a more tolerant smoker I was going through my weed really quick but my friend was struggling on his first joint which took him the best part of a hour to smoke then asked me to finish it off then he went upstairs sat down for a min then ran up the stars but he threw up before he could reach the bowl he started to cry and so on then passed out but I had no idea on what to do or how to help him does anyone have any ideas on what to do when someone whiteys? Cheers

2. just let them lay down and chill for a bit. that's all you really can do, and that's from experience. i've greened out like five times in my life, no idea how, i can sit and smoke an entire quarter of Denver's finest to myself and be fine, and other times i'd smoke two or three bowls and i'd green out..

3. I've been smoking 7 years and I've never done that I've passed out twice that's it but believe it or not I've never been around anyone else who got into that state so I was worried after he fell asleep he felt fine and started smoking again

4. yeah i don't know what's up with it. i've smoked for about five years now, and it just randomly happens. like i said, i can smoke a ton by myself at times and not have a single problem but get tired. the few other times i'd barely smoke at all and green out. one time was from brownies, which had like 3oz cooked into em, so that's understandable. other times it was just from smoking a little bit.

but yeah, just chill out for a bit. i always felt fine the next day. some times after like 6 hours i'd feel alright and take a hit and feel better.

5. I believe that "greening out" is all in your head. I has stopped myself many times from greening out, it's all about mind over matter. Convince yourself it's okay, convince yourself the feelings will eventually pass and you'll be fine.

6. feeling nauseous and puking definitely isn't just in my head haha. when i green out, i start getting super sweaty, my skin goes pale as paper, the world starts spinning then i puke. after i puke i have to lay there with my eyes closed cause even the smallest light feels like i'm ten feet away from the sun..

7. lie down in a cool place for a few minute, get up, have a bowl of cereal with lots of sugar and you are good to go.

I think it's just dehydration that does it.