Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white widoww?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yusuf, Feb 21, 2009.

1. hey all,
    just wondering, how much would/do you pay for an 1/8 of white widow.

i have a friend that i've known since literally kindergarten who claims he has white widow, and would give me an 1/8 for 65.

p.s.- how would i know if its truly white widow?

2. i bought an 1/8 of some pretty nice bud for 60 and it scaled out to 3.7 so i don't know if that helps at all for a comparison. sounds like an alright deal to me just check it out before you buy.

3. It all depends on where you live, but if it's actually white widow, a lot of markets will get away with selling it for $65.

4. #4 chi, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    There's no way to definitely tell if a strain is white widow, but you can observe general phenotypes in comparison to photos of white widow. Take a picture if you can. I'm sure we can help you out.

5. i live in Virginia and white widow is my favorite strain and thats exactly what i pay man..

6. you live in VA? so do i! u lucky guy. i never run across it around here sucks:(