Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IdRatherBeHappy, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm still new to this site but i'm liking it so far. Anyway, I just got some white widow and was wondering if anybody had it before and if they liked it and what not. From what I heard it's pretty powerful stuff since it looks covered in thc lol.

2. Smoke it and find out :)

3. just dive in brotha :smoke:

4. I have to wait a few hours before I do but I'm excited haha

5. Dude if you got dank for your first high you'll be in for a treat. :smoke:

6. I smoke all the time I just never got my hands on white widow before haha.

7. dude how much is that a gram:confused:

8. In for a treat =]

Report back after your adventures.

9. When I smoked it my hips felt like jello.

Great strain.

10. If you ask for white widow in my area your gonna get weed laced with coke, would love to try the actual strain heard good things about it :D

11. I got some dank ass nuggets of what my dealer "called" White Widow. Shit's actually kind of white, covered in hairs, but not too crystally. Idk, the characteristics of the bud in terms of look/smell depend on the batch, but either way it's a dope ass high.