Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White widow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chalky, Feb 13, 2009.

1. So uh, thursday I picked up an 8th off my dealer. Last time I picked up from him, I'm pretty sure it was less than an 8th, but this time he was all "Ey I got some white widow. £17.50 for an 8th". Now I usually pay £20 for an 8th, so I ceased the opportunity. I don't really trust this guy though, and I ain't a big weed know-it-all. Does this look like white widow?

welp, table breaker. Click here.

2. Doesn't look like your typical white widow, BUT keep in mind that this does not mean that it is not white widow. Seeds can have white widow genetics, but if the buds aren't properly grown, they'll come out looking not so good. Also keep in mind that many dealers just like to name their buds whatever they want.

3. Well, with that name I have no other choice but to take your word for it ;). Thanks guys.