White widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Due to global warming, im thinking about flowering this indoor run outside? Im just not prepared to buy and install a wall unit.. I live in the so cal desert.. So really next to impossible to grow indoors in summer.. So i normally grow outdoors in summer..
    So my question is i have 5 white widow that are a few weeks from flower.. When doing research white widow lists as an indoor strain.. Has anyone hear grown the widow outside? If so what kind of heat can they take? Its normally 75 here in march.. Time to start outdoor grow.. So we have had a month of close to 100.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. lol (idk that just made me laugh for some reason)

Anyway according to leafly.com white widow is a cross between a South Indian indica and a Brazilian Sativa, so with that type of lineage I don't see why it couldn't take the heat honestly. I can't speak from experience though. I hear it's supposed to be hardy and easy to grow, I think you could do it outdoor if you want.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well all this stuff used to grow before we all had lights right? I'm looking at 75 80 degree probably for the next month I can always shade them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. #5 cody8892000, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey papapuff.. I did set some plants out last year in the springtime and I think I let them get too much sun too fast and I lost a couple of them extra big bud White Widow I think they were from seedsman? I've got so many white widow seeds and autos white widow I don't remember they all came from
    But I am definitely running them Outdoors this year we'll see what's going to happen

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

6. Yes u do have to introduce them fo a couple of hours first few days

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I think I'm just going to do the lsd and aurora my fav outdoor summers seed. Looks like weather is going to cool. I'm like a week or 2 from flipping. Funny thing is my rooms running 85 and the plants all are healthy as hell

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3