Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigwillystyle, Jun 14, 2012.

1. anything somebody can tell me about this plant? how it smokes??

2. ive been hearing rappers talk about it but ive never seen it. as i remember i may have seen its buds once and it was so shiny... but my sproyt just sprouted.

3. [​IMG]

no pics :(

well, it's a 60/40 hybrid sativa and if grown right smokes like bomb very relaxing strain, great for pain. .:bongin:

4. ive been putting sprinkles of sugar products in its water and its been responding niceley. no light at all.

5. [​IMG]

2006: 1st - High Life Cannabis Cup (Seed Bank Hydro)
    2006: 1st - High Life Cannabis Cup (Coffeeshop Bio)
    2005: 2nd - High Life Cannabis Cup (Best Hydro Seed)
    2005: 3rd - High Life Cannabis Cup (Coffeeshop Hydro)
    2004: 3rd - High Life Cannabis Cup (Coffeeshop Bio)
    2003: 1st - High Life Cannabis Cup (Coffeeshop Hydro)
    2003: 3rd - High Life Cannabis Cup (Grow Shop Bio)
    2002: 1st - High Life Cannabis Cup (Coffeeshop Hydro)
    1998: 3rd - High Times Cannabis Cup (Bio Cup)
    1996: 1st - High Times Cannabis Cup (Overall)
    1995: 1st - High Times Cannabis Cup (Bio Cup)
    1995: 2nd - High Times Cannabis Cup (Bio Cup)

Take what you want from this post, I think it speaks for itself

6. and by sugar products ive watered it with kool-aid/flavor-aid n tea to help its sugar production/glucose levels.... this purpose was so variate from what the nitgrogen products fertilizer/feeder does.

7. ^ tht pic there is nice.. mines a little bit whiter. it comes from amsterdam.

8. The other day, my friend smoked me out with something another friend of his hooked him up with. They said it was White Widow.

Used a pipe to smoke it, and it tasted kinda dry to me. It got me kinda lifted, but I also got a mild headache after... Not sure if that was from the White Widow or playing MW3 so close to the TV. But I wasn't really feeling it that much because of the dryness.

With that said though, I'm perfectly willing to give it another shot just to make sure what we got wasn't just a shitty batch. It did still do the job, after all.

9. Of course yours is better. This is the internet.:eek:

10. its awesome. I had about two weeks ago and I loved it.

let me just tell you one thing:
    if you plan on rolling it up, BRING A GRINDER. its impossible to break it up with your hands to really small pieces cuz its so sticky and hard. but thats how u know its bomb

11. update. white widow suddendly sprouts after i rid myself of the males

12. about 3 years ago i got a quarter of it and i took just one hit before work and i could barely compose myself. i was just getting into really awkward encounters with customers and it was pretty damned obvious that i was completely baked

13. [quote name='"ToKKin"']about 3 years ago i got a quarter of it and i took just one hit before work and i could barely compose myself. i was just getting into really awkward encounters with customers and it was pretty damned obvious that i was completely baked[/quote]

Just one hit huh? Lol

I had some before, smelled like straight cat piss but was frosty as fuck and smoked so good.

14. [quote name='"bigwillystyle"']ive been putting sprinkles of sugar products in its water and its been responding niceley. no light at all.[/quote]

Cant tell if trolling

Or just stupid

15. I sampled WW couple years ago, never actually grabbed some.

There was so many trichomes on the nugs it was as if some new ones formed on top of the already cluttered frost patches. Some of the most appealing bud ever, and the buzz is really strong.
    I even had one of those stop pause " holy fuck im so high right now" moments that I never have when ya realize the buzz is hitting strong. If this shit comes around ya town, grab BIG. don't pass it up.

16. ^ ill make sure i do that.

17. update: plants are comsuming large amounts of water like expected... symphonis: everything is going as planned.

18. i also forgot to mention i have a few northern lights and some other shit growing also.. i guess ill start posting pics in a few.

19. Update: About 3-5 of my sprouts have been decapitated! This really pisses me off because ive been noticeing bugs around my plants. So i went and brought some lysol to fight off the germs brought by these bugs and insects. So well see how this works.