White Widow, yeah, yeah, I'm Old and boring

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Johnny Stash, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Thanks man. I'm too picky sometimes lol.

2. Looking good Johnny, nice chunky buds, SFW FTW..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank man.

So my new panels are lost. Poof. Just disappeared.

God damn DHL.

4. Congrats!, One of my fav strains. White widows a classic up there with OG Kush and blueberry.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah you bet. That's why I had to order it as my first order. I have had many a good bag of White Widow in the past

6. Man those plants look amazing! I'm glad you didn't chop 'em down - - - even though you don't wanna deal with any seeds, somebody would be glad to (!)

Don't give up!

7. Thanks man! Yeah I was close. I just put in so much work, tying to set everything up, while simultaneously doing the equivalent of beta testing it, and then the soil and the watering etc etc. It piled up on me, and then I saw the seeds....

Kinda lost my shit lol

Finally got my new 800 panels though. No more heat, and condensation issues and I can maximize my CO2 with an effectively sealed off room now, not running exhaust 24/7. And no more taco shaped leaves now that I will be able to control the environment a bit better.
    20190131_154957.jpg 20190131_190543.jpg

And these f***ers are bright! That pic is either only 50 or 75% of max, can't remember which.

Next round I predict a better outcome, fingers crossed. Thanks for popping in!!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Totally understand - - - stuff like that can be incredibly frustrating, but I'd rather deal with some seeds than something like bud rot. In any case, you've got a great set up and I'm sure future grows will be successful - - - this whole thing is a learning experience and we're all bound to run into something to get thru. Look forward to seeing your future results!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have grown quite a bit in the past, but mainly hydro in a somewhat commercial sense, with 8 1000W's and 4 flood tables. That was a great room lol!

I think this is partly why I am so hard on myself. I have to keep reminding myself this is my first ever organic grow and I have to learn the subtleties of this style. I also took a 7-8 yr hiatus and I have to get back into the swing.

I have always been like this though. Harnessed, it can be a good trait, otherwise quite often, it's more of a hinderance to me. Working on it lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. Damn! Those, my friend, are some pretty fine beauties if I say so myself. I grew a White Widow plant from Green House last year in DWC, but these buds are looking very sexy. Very nice work. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man I appreciate that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. -28°C and 66% humidity outside where I am.

#FML ....moving to the Sun, bringing my plants

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. How did your grow finish up?

14. I believe he left the site shortly before his plants finished.

• Like Like x 1