White Widow XTRM auto-fem is it ready? first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by worstgrower, Jun 18, 2016.

1. hello this is my first grow, just wondering if this plant is ready if these pics aren't good ill try get more.

Attached Files:

2. She looks nice worstgrower but no one can answer that with those pics.u need 30 or 60× loop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a 40x loup but having real troubling telling the difference between colors :(

4. Can u hold loop over plant n get pic with other hand?or get a magnifing glass app on yur phone so we can c

5. They look great. We flower ours for at least 60 days past the date we see good bud formation..and longer if I'm not in a hurry for it. The longer you let it go, the more potent it will get. When you pull and cure, you're going to need to be real careful with the moisture level of the buds. If they're really good and dense, it'll need good airflow to it for a day or two before it goes into a jar and is closed up. Sometimes I'll put mine in a big jar in my dark spot and just leave the jar lid off. I'll go in a couple of times a day and move it around so I know everything is exposed, but just keep an eye on it and it'll slowly start to cure out and harden up like they're supposed to. There's really not an easy way to explain how to cure it to the right point. You just kind of have to do it a few times and figure it out. At least that's what I had to do. LOL I'm proud of you. You made it through and just think about how much you know now that you didn't when you started. It gets easier and better with time. Congrats!! I think you're going to enjoy what you've grown a lot. All my friends do. TWW

6. I agree you will more then likely go over the said time for flower on specs of beans but theres no way to say x amount of days past the specs...good a stronger loop brother,check the trichs is the only real way to kno.if u grow same strain 2 differnt cycles back to back there not gonna b done to the day

7. ohh so you can leave it aslong as u want and nothing bad happens? I always thought or maybe I heard...that the thc degrades if you dont pull it at a certain time? if not that's awsome though.

and thanks haha, I also got some other really good plants going now too, my favorite one is this bubbalicious caramalicious autoflower..or somethign like that, it's gone purple and really dense and frosty I will share some pics when it's more mature haha..