White widow X big bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kennethlknight, Dec 12, 2016.

1. I just germinated and plants the seeds for my white widow X big bud. Have you guys grown this before? I'm excited for this one

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I got about 17 ounces off 4 plants my first grow under 600w MH/HPS. It was good stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. I keep some of this in my room cause it's such a great producer with a good high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That's good news, I have 4 seeds for my next grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm growing this right now. Sadly the plant had a hard time with deficiencies but it seems to be picking up now. It's at about week 2 and the fan leaves all suffered from a micronutrient deficiency so have turned yellowy brown but the new growth is looking nice and green. I may just give it to someone else to care for if it doesn't perk up though as I don't like wasting valuable pot space on sick plants.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm growing one now, biggest plant in my room. Can't wait to see how much I yield

7. Bump

I've got four of the big bud white widows entering 3rd week of flowering. Would like to see your results with this strain, pics welcome to compare plants

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    Here's mine, coming down soon.

9. I've noticed that they are a little picky with nutrients/ph but can take a beating through defoliation. I've bent, snapped, removed branches, leaves etc and haven't run into a serious problem yet. I forgot to water them one time and they drooped down all sad-like, but after watering they spruced back up in no time.

A few photos, there's hundreds more on the journal.

Attached Files: