white widow x big bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gomaus, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Hey all just popped a couple of wwxbb any pointers to this genetics like yield,heat,soil and what not

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426511239.529791.jpg
    I yielded just over a qp on my wwbb. Only topped her once, vegged for 5 weeks, had to cut it a week early due to major root rot. But this strain is super easy to grow just doesn't like heat to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Well...I did 6 last year and they hermed...light seeding on all plants...so watch carefully for any male.poll3n sacks. Otherwise it is great smoke...delicious tastes.

4. She responds well to topping and training . I mainlined one of my wwbb with good success . Start nutes light , i ran into a little magnesium def in flower (probably because my soil wasn't amended with dolomite lime) but that's an easy problem to solve .

For my first grow I got 5ozs off of 2 plants. My lighting changed a lot over the course of the grow as it was my first and I kept upgrading as I went along. Started off under floros for a month then a 250mh for a couple weeks before flower , managed to get a 600w cool tube setup for the last 3 weeks of flower.

Let me know if you have anything else your curious about with this strain and il help to the best of my ability. Good luck !

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Hey I also have a baby wwxbb 13 days old ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426877072.567026.jpg

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427316484.244714.jpg