white widow x big bud and bubble bud cfl grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bearleethinkin, Jan 13, 2014.

1. alright so after a few hours research on the internet I've come to learn I'm treading uncharted territory with these strains. I couldn't find anything to help. so I figured I would wing it and post my progress.

lights- right now is under a 14 watt led.

nutes- using GO box currently. we'll see how long it lasts as this is my third go around with it. more than likely I will be switching to pure organics asap. advice?

soil or soilless?- using coco AND happy frog. advice on giving nutes in pure coco? when to start?

figured I should get started as the ww x bb in coco sprouted 36 hours ago and the bubble bud in happy frog, 24 hours ago.

also in my own observations it seems that seeds bought offline are smaller than bag seed...even when they sprout. this isn't just me right?

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. excellent that your bravely going into the unknown, looking forward to see how she grows

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. alright...so after a few days the white widow x big bud got burnt by the nutes I gave it. apparently canna start at 1/4 strength is too much. while the bubble bud has been growing awesomely. not even gonna post a pic of the ww x bb as I'm fairly ashamed lol I planted the sugar mango auto and it's doing fing great. taller than I thought at only two days old it's the size as my bubble bud. here are pics.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

the auto is first and bubble bud second.

5. first two pics are the sugar mango transplanted yesterday into a gallon pot. second set of pics is the bubble bud transplanted into a liter pot yesterday also. straight phd water. loving the coco happy frog mix.

Attached Files:

6. How old are they?
    Its nice to know for each pic, so growth rate can be compared with other grows.

7. good opinion...the sugar mango is 18 days and the bubble bud is 24 days. had a few busy weeks but will do better about updates...

8. And yes they look pretty good, hard to tell but may e developing a deficiency or your PH is off?

If you just transplanted, the new soil may take care of any slight deficiency.

A more experienced grower could say better than me. Im just kind of guessing.

9. yeah I did recently transplant into some coco happy frog mix. usually do after two weeks to help with saving money on nutes lol but the ph is 6.3 right now