The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow... want it :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Freak, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Ok... I live in wisconsin and I have NEVER tried white widow... I can't find anyone that has it and I really wanna try it... Is there any WW in Wisconsin or IN THE US? :O

I know i sound like a fagot but ive heard so many stories and am dying to try it. Where have you all smoked your widow?

2. If you can't find it, you could always grow it yourself. :D

3. I have heard of being able to get it where I'm from (TN) but who knows if its actually widow. Probably not. I have tried the real stuff in A'dam before. Its very strong. Almost too strong, if there is such a thing. It was good, but to be honest wasn't one of my fvorites. I like something I can just smoke a joint and relax with, not something thats gonna knock me on my ass after two hits.

4. We can't always have what we want, i've never got any white widow round this area before, none at all, tis a shame.

Oh well, I'll visit Amsterdam sometime :)

5. and I live in central wisconsin, were I can get nugs with ease, getting name brand strains is a little harder, but it can be done. So to answer your question, yes you can find WW in Wisconsin.

... your best bet would be Madison or Milwaukee

6. nobodys hooking up anybody, just telling him if he wants to get some name brand strains hes going to have to probably go to Madison and buy from some guy off the streets, which I don't recommend, my advice would be to GROW YOUR OWN! :D

7. I live near Fon Du Lac... Pipe_420

Anyway I know I can't get what I want but I know it's out there :D

Anyway I know Madison has some dank ass shit.. but i also know that small towns can hold MAD GOOD SHIT! :D

8. ... theres a good reason for not letting people talk about that one here...

9. I know of a few select people in Wisconsin who deal strictly in WW. Some of which are working on some mad hybrids. Your best two areas to go through are 1) Ripon 2) Eau Claire and 3) La Crosse

Those are probably your best answer for getting what you want for a reasonable price. I too wasn't too fond of the WW, so I went with the B-52's and loved it. Also tried some Blueberries while I was there.

ash23

10. I got some in store....but I'm a bit too far from you..over the big big lake...but I'll think of you.

11. wow this thread is SOOO old lol... all i gotta say.. and 100th post

Grasscity Deals Near You