Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow vs. Black Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Jan 28, 2013.

1. which is better?
    why? strain facts appreciated.

2. Thats racist.

3. I've never heard of black widow when it comes to weed.
    Only a spider, various murderers, films based on said murderers and numerous comic characters.

4. well a black widow is a poisonous spider so if I had to choose I think I may pick white widow in my pillow

5. is black widow a cross of black domina and white widow?

(btw there actually is a white widow spider)

6. Is it a rock spider?

7. I've never heard of black widow when it comes to weed.[​IMG]

8. I heard black widow is the recreation of the original white widow .an its supposed to be better to

9. it is from two different seed companys from my understanding

well white widow is sold at numerous banks now a days.
    i forget which originally had it.

black widow came before white widow & out first from mr nice seed bank
    (correct me if i am wrong)

then white widow was dropped after

not sure of the relation but thats my .02

10. Black Widow is the best, as its the real thing.

Mr Nice ftw :smoking:

11. Guess you go with the black. I've had white widow on several occasions but I wouldn't mind trying that though.

12. Ive had what i was told was black widow. One of the more unique strains ive had due to its earthy, almost basement like taste. It got me incredibally stoned. Never had white widow to compare the two.

13. thanks all.
    I guess I know which one to grow (;
    I figured black widow was better.. and the buds and plant are crazy pretty.

14. Blue widow is my favorite actually out of the widows, in order from greatest to least blue, white, black, orange

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is there a red widow? My friend picked up a super dank bag of it.

16. #19 theVirtuoso, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Mr. Nice's Black Widow is actually the original White Widow.

There's also Female Seed's Black Widow which is an F2 of Mr. Nice's - less stable genetics, but you grow enough of them and you'll find the keeper.

White Widow really depends on the breeder as so many have their own version of it.

17. Damn from what i'm reading it's a great strain. Looks electrifying