White widow vs. AK47

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Murdoch, Jul 5, 2012.

1. What strain has more smell?
    And how about C99? Is that strain smelly? I've been growing WW for a while and I want to try something else. But I don't like too much smell in my house.

2. ive been hearing good things about Dinafems Blue Widow my next grow =D

3. currently on ww, were you referring to the ww stinking up your home a lot?

4. ww has a funk smell to it and doesnt smell up your house too bad. c99 for sure will, but its a very fruity smell. its a pretty damn strong fruity smell, very pungent and i can tell every time i walk into my house when the tent has been open. if i keep my tent closed with a carbon filter, you cant smell a thing.

havent grown any ak47 yet but have a landrace afghan kush and a nlxsk from world of seeds, wondering how bad those will smell myself. but ill soon find out =]

5. Damn, I just ordered C99 seeds and I really can't grow smelly plants in my place. I'm growing in an attic and there's no ventilation that goes straight out from there. But a million cracks where smell pour out. I try to circle the air in there through a filter and it's fine 'till the last 2 weeks then sometimes I can smell it in my apartment.

Well I also bought WW x Big bud and am getting some two other strains as freebees from seedsman.com. Sweet tooth and Original Afghani nr. 1.
    Get 5 regulars seeds of each of the freebees so I really hope the sweet tooth has at least one female. Sounds like a good strain. And very fast flowering too.

6. yeh they claim c99 is so fruity that it can be mistaken for a different smell... not true from what ive seen... very strong smell, i cant even have people over because it smells so strong. the ac in my separate room gets so cold that there is a constant draft under the door that pushes the smell out, and smells up the house. little to no smell during veg though.

i hear nl is a good strain for keeping the smell down. but i have no idea. i dont really worry too much about it since i have my card, but it does suck to have ppl over and you can smell it.