White Widow Take #2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by cork144, Sep 3, 2008.

1. lol less illegal than in the uk.

anywone can and thanks.

yea she seems to be responding very well to it, ill update later maybe shes done some nice growth in the pasy 16 hours

2. Update, did some more lst to the plant to get the growth on the stem some proper light, starting to see light green patches in my dark green leafs, one of my ne growth leaves seems to have it pretty bad, i think sombody posted with this problem and it was put down to over watering so im going to calm down on the watering for awhile.

Anyway this new growth on my stems = my future clones i hope!:hello:

Included some of the problemd leaves to see if anybody does know what it is.

Large update btw.

[​IMG]
    hard to see in pictures,its towards the edges of the leaf.

[​IMG]
    dont mind the leaf in the back with a brown spot, im pretty sure that was a bug most probably a moth since i keep getting them in my cab, were looking at the tiny leaf, i think its a advanced problem of what ever is on my large leaf, the new leafs are drooping alittle, i havnt waterd since the 12th i beleave but the soil is alittle moist about an inch down so im putting it to over-watering.

Before lsting more.

[​IMG]

And after

[​IMG]

she doesnt look asgood like this, but its what ive got to do to let those new leaves get enough light! (btw the single fingerd leaf thats crumpled, my thermometer fell on itsomhow during the day)

3. Growers club? did i miss something?

4. Loving your LST great job.

5. if im honest i have no clue what it is, i was asked to join by sombody who had to leave these forums unforciantly:( i dont even think its there anymore after checking lol.

thanks, just trying to get all my leafs getting asmuch light as they can get, figured if im overwatering the more light they use means the more water theyre going to drink, thus meaning my problem could go faster (fingers crossed)

6. lookin good mate cant wait to see her grow!

7. looks good so far!

definitely ease up on the waterings a bit, let the pot dry out all the way before watering

gl!

8. Still praying we get that male bro/!

9. yea buddy!

10. Looking nice so far, I'll be sticking around for this one

11. no pics today? slackin bro, what the hell!:D

12. im high and i aint got around to it, ill get on it when....... ....i can leave my chair.

13. alright fella? that yellowing is exactly what I have - looks worse under the HPS i find

I think it's a touch of bleaching but i'm not 100%

looking sweet though overall

14. lookin good, your plant is really healthy

15. day 22

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheers for saying what you may think it is, i dont think its serious though, thanks for posting man.

cheers man, im just as amazed at her condition as anybody else, afew bug holes on her but thats about as bad as she gets. thanks for posting

16. Hey man, MSN not working again! Plant lookls great!

17. I will be spiral LST'ing and scrogging some WW's in the next few weeks so I am pulling up a seat.

18. #58 cork144, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    sorrybout thelack of updates but there isnt much to report on, shes still growing sowell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OH and my black white wrap finally came, they didnt sent the duct tape i asked for because they sent me reflective tape which was 2x the price because of how long its taken to get it shipped to me, they are a good company, baught from u-grow

Edit; lined the inside.

[​IMG]

19. Kooking damn good now cork! Can not wait till harvest day!

20. orite pal whats that thing uve made with the pringle tube and cheese box if im right.. ?