White Widow Take #2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by cork144, Sep 3, 2008.

1. looking good mate, looks like you have the watering sussed but you may need to settle down a bit, the plant looks very perky nonetheless, got any plans to start giving nutes soon?

Edited.

2. im not very compatent on nuting, im nuting at 1/4 of the recommended, ive figured its worth to have a nute def than have nute burn, because a nute def can be solved by adding abit more nutes, where as nute burn you have to flush then go at a lower strength.

3. #23 SEMS1, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
    not always, with def you may lose leaves causing the plant stress and if it has a lockout it could die quite fast., but your looking good keep at it.

peace.

4. Hey man! Been awhile lol. Looking real good bro!

5. flower girl...;) your bushy plants excite me...:eek::p.. damn didnt mean to say that outloud..
    my bad.....

6. Looking good Cork, always good to see some UK growers. ;)

How long are you thinking of vegging them and then switching to 12/12? I'd imagine you wouldn't want to let them get that tall in that tent.

Let's hope they all are female, Fem'd seeds are infamous for going Hermie. :(

-JC

7. read the lst tut on these forums, mels reccomended i lst, so im going to grow this plant spiral style!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. thanks

yea i dont seemany other uk growers also, i got 1.2m of room to work with but im going to lst so its all good.

i hope she doesnt hermie, if she does ill keep a pollen sack and polenate an all female plant to make my own fem seeds, hermies arnt the end of the world, theres chems that can stop hermies.

9. Looking great man.

10. Sucks that the pictures are so big I only see a fraction of a blurr. :p

11. Don't see many European growers at all. Growing in Germany here!!!

12. they arnt that blurry for me ;/

cool how illegal is weed in germany?

13. t's not legal in the slightest. Possession has been decriminalized on the federal level, and has been left up to the individual states to deal with. These are the amounts you are allowed to posses for personal consumption without any serious problems listed with the corresponding state.
    Schleswig-Holstein: 30 g,
    Hessen and Northrhine-Westfalia: 10 g - optional up to 30 g, (I don't get it either)
    Hamburg: "the volume of one match-box" or 10 g,
    Berlin, Bremen, Saarland: 10 g,
    Bavaria
    (where I am), Baden-Wurttemberg: 6 g.

I'm from the states so trying to find a reliable hookup here blows, so I just grow my own shit.

14. Can I join the UK growers club?! :hello:

Looking good Cork! :D Can't wait to see how that lst works out for ya. :)

15. Nice LST!!! thats how I always start my plants now.