white widow seeds from attitude?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hungoverbhoy, Feb 17, 2011.

1. hi all,im setting up for my first grow and want to grow white widow and am going to order from attitude tomorrow wheh i have the cash:D

ive being doing my research and mr nice black widow is out of stock and i have read good things from seedsman but also some bad things lately about their ww!!

can anyone help me out on which seed company from attitude to order ww from?

any help is much appreciated thanks

2. Femaleseeds.nl, its a company listed as Femaleseeds on the 'tude. (not feminized seeds, female seeds)

Anyways, their blackwidow and whitewidow are great, and the whitewidow is on sale right now. Serious bang for your buck per seed with FMS. Also check out their WW X BB.

3. thanks very much for the info norcali,got restless and ended up ordering some lsd seeds from barney:D but im gonna go with your advice next week and go with their white widow:smoke:

4. LSD by all acounts is a great strain, great choice and good luck with your grow man :smoke:

5. #5 baraveryhelles, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    White widow seed merchant is some very good write ups on the type of research it .And is beautiful widow spose to be number one origanal white widow but I have never read a bad thing abouseedsman never grown it myself, have recently made Seedsman and do all germinated .

6. Also if you want the Original don't forget Black Widow by Mr Nice Seeds... He renamed it because all the copycat growers ripped his original White Widow strain and mixed it with Skunks and big buds..

7. thanks man,i hope it goes well for me now as its my first!!:D

any tips for lsd?

have you a grow journal of it?

8. #8 johncain1, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    Well, you're on the right track. Stay the hell away from Seedsman WW. Mr. Nice Black Widow ALL THE WAY. It IS the original. If you want WW then I would begin the hunt for the real deal

That LSD should be awesome, you may also want to try Barney's Red Dragon, Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze, and Serious Seeds Kali Mist

9. cheers man,think i saw one of your comments from seedsman ww and that swayed me!

havent looked too much into the lsd strain to be honest but im gonna go with it anyway and when the original widow is back in stock ill go straight for it:D

i hear silver have is more of a body buzz?
    i like both indica/sativa but generally love the head high,hope lsd does the trick for me:smoke:

10. Years ago I grew out a pack of Dutch Passion's WW & found a lady that tasted like grape Big League Chew gum!!!:hello:

11. Super Silver Haze a body buzz? At first maybe, but very cerebral after the fact. I too am after the head high, I don't have much of a use for the couch-lock weed. But yea, that LSD should definitely play with your head a little bit :D

Back on the WW topic, yea me and another grower have posted our strong feelings about that strain on here I believe. I have the original Black Widow going atm and it is looking spectacular, I am very happy with it thus far

12. cool man im definately going with the black widow on my second grow!!

by any chance have you a journal of your grow on here man?

13. No sir, I try to keep very private about these matters but I will, from time to time, mention what I've harvested and etc

14. no problem dude,wasnt trying to be nosy or anything:)

just wanna look more into the growing of black widow before i start it but i suppose im getting ahead of myself,ill see how i get on with barneys lsd first:smoke:

15. Oh I didn't think you were trying to pry or anything, if I remember I will send you a PM with the details on my harvest and grow

16. thanks man i would appreciate that very much if you get a chance to do it!:D

a few tips on how you grew it,what problems etc would be amazing

17. ok. so, mr nice seeds or fms black widow? I have been looking to grow a WW strain until all of theses breeders started their own and now there are too many to choose from :(

18. Mr. Nice Black Widow, hands down.

19. Mr Nice first and foremost, FMS if you want a good yeilding excellent smoke and are not able to get your hands on Mr Nice seed stock, or you want exclusivly fems.

20. Might wanna consider Blue Widow in the mix. Blueberry X White Widow. There's on grower here who grew some - looked killer. :smoke: