Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Dec 8, 2011.

1. My friend hit me up today asking if I wanted some white widow, so of course I said hell yeah (after asking if it was the real deal) and they just dropped it off. I've never really bought a strain before, but I still think the only way to know 100% what you're smoking is to buy it from a dispensary. Idk if this really is white widow, but its dank. Very smelly, kinda sweet smelling actually. Dense, crystally, soft, and SUPER sticky. Definitely the best weed I've copped in a while. I paid 25 for a little over a g. Haven't even smoked yet and its already the best $25 I've ever spent haha.

The chapstick is for size reference. Damn, my phones camera quality isn't that great so you all can't see it in all its glory :(

Attached Files:

2. That looks pretty bomb, it looks really dense and full of trichromes

Idk if its worth 25 though, he probably got it for 15 in the dispensary

3. I'll be honest that really don't like White Widow to me but like you said the quality isn't all that great. Either way i'm sure it's pretty dank so enjoy

4. Doesn't look like any white widow that I've had/seen but it still looks dank.

Enjoy. :bongin:

5. doesn't look like it to me. but since it's koo who cares lol as long as you get high. but a gram for 25 bucks? dang man my hook up homie here gives me half eighths for 10 bucks full 3.5 for 20 bucks

6. It doesn't matter what all these fuckers say OP, are you happy with it? That's what really matters...

7. Looks like mids to me....

8. Looks pretty good, but doesn't look like White Widow. Smoke it up, bro.

9. If thats a gram i've been hooking my customers up.
    Doesn't look like white widow at all.
    It'll get you high pretty high, but not sure about it.

10. 25 dollers for a gram of mids whaaaaaaa>(where do you live) i can get qps for 550 of stuff that has more orange hairs then green..

11. well it dont look like mids. looks headies atleast

12. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Lets all talk about how much we get our weed for like people actually care!

13. ya your right it does has some nice crystals on it

14. Just saying if i lived in the states I wouldnt even bother paying that much whats the point of smoking a g?