Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White widow pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Apr 19, 2013.

1. I bought a gram of white widow earlier today and it looks really frosty, not too dry either but it smells like nothing i've ever smelled before lol like if you were to smell the color green, or something. Very unusual- I would just smoke it and find out how it taste but I just got 4 teeth pulled yesterday and i'm going to work in less then 2 hrs. Here's some pics, tell me what ya think .. Maybe white widow just smells like that? haha

Attached Files:

2. I never tried white widow but it seems pretty normal and good to me. I just picked up some skywalker yesterday and I don't know how good it will be. I always think it smells weird though so it might just be really strong.

3. *Update* I picked up a quarter of Hindu purp, instead of more of the white widow. Got it for 20$ less then what a 1/4 of the white widow would've cost, plus its more stinky. :D

4. Got white widow 2days ago was great smelled brilliant and got the 3 of us high and fast!
    Getting it later again!

Someone told me, whos a weed noob yet talks about ity non stop, that its sprinkled with coke the drug lmao. My dealer said its not which im pretty sure its also not lol. anyone heard this dumb rumor before?

5. Looks like regular ol' White Widow to me... I see that stuff all over the shops here. It's usually rather good as well! :smoking: My buds in high school really, REALLY loved WW. Extremely nice price\quality ratio.