White widow outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by veinsonfire, Aug 16, 2006.

1. I've got 5 seeds of white widow from a friend, but I can't grow indoors.
    Could I grow it outdoors?

2. I do, see my grow pics. But in my climate it is hot, dry and sunny every day in the growing season.

You do know it is far too late to start an outdoor grow this year, I assume.

3. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1162273" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>veinsonfire</TD><TD class=alt2>I've got 5 seeds of white widow from a friend, but I can't grow indoors.
    Could I grow it outdoors?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I agree awell, that you can grow WW outdoors. Check in my gallery most of the plants i have are WW and their outdoors currently.........But and a big BUT.....I was reading (this is after I already planted outdoors) that the WW prefers indoors but can be outdoor too. Also in the book it says indoor 56 -70 days and outdoor 70-84 days......10 to 12 weeks outdoors:eek: :eek: :eek: .....

Feck i hope not .... they wont be done until end of OCT or early NOV.... if thats the case i hope you live somewhere that doesnt frost before that.....otherwise you may be up shit creek. ..... Like me ......:eek: :eek: :eek:

What does everyone else think ?????? Any body else growing WW....if so when do you expect harvest???.......this could be a good Question for SpanishFLY..........Spanish?:wave: :wave: :wave:

4. Last year I harvested the end of September. I think the times quoted may be for growing in cooler climates like Holland or the UK. In the warmth things go along a fair bit faster.