White widow outdoor transplant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kushkingluigi, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hello, I guess my first question is regarding natural light. 12 hours is the natural cycle but in veg I need 18 and 6 TOTAL darkness
    How can this be achieved with outdoor. Should I wrap the plant in some type of dark breathe able material at night ?? Just a thought
    Any help would be appreciated I'm doing my hw ahead of time

2. The darkness outside should be good... I kinda don't get it what your saying. Your not getting any darker then outside?

3. Well I'm nervous that a bug will touch it and vomit lol bit thx so much for the response. What I meant was I wanted to cover and protect them by taking them inside at night but I'm afraid that random light bursts from lighting fixtures etc will affect the veg/flower stage

4. you can leave them out at night if you want. as for bursts of light during a dark period could cause stress to your plant.

5. Here's a pic

Attached Files:

6. #7 Corto Malteze, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    i don't understand your question.
    outside is outside, inside is inside.

indoors: use 18/6 or 16/8 schedule to make the vegtate (grow)(I use the latter to prepare the outdoors to take out in May without stress as Danko explained it is 15/9 in May about so same). Then flip to 12/12 to make them flower IF you're doing all indoors.

outdoors: place when frosts are over. Just water them and nature will do the rest. 12/12 does not apply for outdoors. It happen late in Autumn when plants are almost finished. So flowering occurs at 14 light/10 dark outdoors around August 1st for lat 38 (for temperate parts of US and europe basically). They are ready to harvest in the Fall around OCt 1st generally at 11/13 ok? 12/12 ocurrs on Sept 22 (but you don't care about that , 12/12 doesn't apply outdoors). The trick is to get them in their final spot quickly in the Spring. Now it's too late.

7. +rep corto

8. California weather is mostly hot all year around.
    Poor plant? It's a clone day 11 that just rooted?
    So I'm just doing research before she's ready to be taken into nature. I wanna make her strong enough for this virtually 80 plus degree year round weather

Explain to me how exactly she is a "poor plant"

9. She's a beauty. They grow up so fast (tear).

Attached Files:

10. looks like someone ripped its poor head, arm and leg off.

if plants could talk, she'd be screaming RAPE.....

11. #13 sokewl420, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao .. Sorry to be down on your clone to ... I pick up 130 babies every 2 months and I never got 1 that looked like that before.. It's got nodes though and seems to be living .. Baby it and it could grow into something decent

12. Well basically this is my first attempt No need for idiots bashing a first time grower looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. But yeah she's doing well

13. not bashing you at any means. it's all about ur plant. i have seem plants worse shape that did really good. did you have to pay for that clone.

14. Yup 20 bucks I kinda became upset because I immediately suspected that my friend that picked her up for me chopped her in an effort to clone the clone. Which would mean war. Haha.