White Widow outdoor grow nearing end

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by buckweed, Sep 29, 2020.

1. I'm on my last two weeks of grow for the year at least for on plant. The other plant split in half due to rain and weak branches but still growing , slowly though and flowering delayed. This is my second ever grow, first grow last year resulted in decent bud not as strong as I would like, hopefully my White Widow will do the job this time. I'm at the flushing stage maybe a week away from harvest.
    62305090373--D6EECF7E-05AC-4428-B876-5D71FC7992D0.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. That plants looking good..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks !
    I think it's ready to be harvested, most Trichomes are cloudy, I just need to flush it this week and harvest over the weekend or early next week. Or should I wait longer, never grew White widow and I'm looking for more of a high then a body buzz.

Attached Files:

4. Looks like a Christmas tree! Leave it alive until Dec26 and decorate it! :D:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It does look like it and for me its like an early Christmas gift :) Next year I'll experiment on topping it and pruning a bit more, this one has some skinny branches and offshoots that'll produce nothing but small buds. I usually give those away, not worth my time trimming them.

6. Nice job! I grew White Widow a couple of years ago, good smoke. I'm seriously thinking of giving it a go again next year.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 Patricia Clemons, Sep 29, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Let's do it!

Or maybe fastbuds so I can finish before the dam frost and rot hits bwuaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think I'm going to go with autoflower next year, takes to long to grow and weather gets bad in September.
    8 weeks flowering now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Amazing budsites there buckweed, the swell is real. Looking forward to a pic when that top is all trimmed in the hand.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noticed some bud rot but very little, gonna see if I can bring that plant in the house without breaking any branches :) , it's gonna stink to ..

11. Whats the height?

12. About 6 feet.