White widow nutrient regiment?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by cmtd93, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm about to start my G13 Labs White Widow freebie and I was wondering if any of you who have grown this strain have any tips. Just started germinating th other day. Thanks guys!

2. Well, Bud... you'll find that the infamous White Widow prefers such minute amounts of ferts that you can almost grow this strain without ferts if you properly ph whatever medium you use, especially if your going to fast track this strain with a three to three and a half months life span (ONCE DURING VEG. AND ONCE DURING FLOWER). Also, WW doesn't prefer to keep it's feet wet, so easy on the ferts and let those pots dry out a bit before you water again. I grow this strain more than any other, I've got lots of seed most the time, got three producing babies right now along with crosses with Berry Bomb and THC Bomb.

3. I'm growing a white widow/haze cross called Moby Dick. My problem was the amount of stretch after switching to 12/12. The colas just keep rising so be prepared to max out your height requirements. They fill out into massive buds that need support as well so you may want to grow them up through something to hold them up. I also experimented with LST/scrogging and flipping to 12/12 early as the screen filled up. This produced many smaller tops that weren't as tall but still formed nice buds.

4. WW, in 100% coco in a passive wick/hempy style performing well in 5 gallon pot placed into a 5 gallon bucket using Lucas formula! Just fantastic growth an health, 7ml of GH Maxibloom (the dry stuff an cheap!) add about half of teaspoon of epson salt per gallon. The Kushcheese is performing well also under same feeding scheldule, "Never let it dry out in Coco!".