white widow/northern lights

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by parkerpothead, May 26, 2006.

1. I would wait another week, they look really good, for a first grow and stuff. Really, good work there.
    If you wait another week the smaller plants will catch up and if the bigger ones get to big towards the end of flowering you can always bend the very top buds down - carefully.

2. cheers for the advice started flowering yesterday so only 2 days short of 6 weeks the little ones have grew a bit more so not to bad how long is it roughly before you start to see signs to determin what sex they are is it about a week not sure i know what im lookin for but not sure how long it takes before they start to flower

3. my plants now are showing signs of there sex it looks like i have 10 female and 5 male out of 15 i have now seperated the males from the females out of the 10 white widow seeds i planted 6 turned out female (up to now) and i planted 5 northern lights and 4 have turned out female i will add some pics 2moro and get your advice as the plants are now in darkness

4. Ohhh nice one parker. +REP for the set-up:)

5. now then everyone sorry ive been a while but been busy anyway my plants are now 3 weeks into flowering and coming on pretty good the photos i have added are not that good due to the sodium light affecting my camera but ive added 4 pics on 2 are white widow and 2 are northern lights will add more soon

Attached Files:

6. my plants are now just gone 4 weeks into flowering its been a very long process but its lookin well worth it the buds are comin on lovely and havin no probs really here is a few more pics just took today

Attached Files:

7. + rep on your journal short and sweet and to the point are you sure this is your first grow lol also where did you get that reflector for your 125w bulb cause I have some 85,s and no reflector

8. yeh 1st time my friend but i am a great lover of weed so i take a lot of care with it and ive had some good advice of friends and grasscity lol i got my reflector from a friend but i belive he got his from our local hydroponics shop

9. Your plants look good and I love Northern Lights but never tried white widow.

10. Nice work Parker!
    I like the smoke of both and have grown neither. The NL should be ready in a week or 2 I presume being totally indica and the white widow between 8-10 weeks. Anyway, the plants look so tasty.

11. do the buds on northern lights have to turn orange because they are still white-ish and how long is the normal time for nl to flower i couild do with as much advice as poss because this is my first time and im still lerning the plants have been flowering 5 weeks today cheers for all the advice especially smvntech(if thats spelt right sorry if it isnt):wave:

12. Hey buddy, my pleasure. I think the buds need to be somewhat orange (refer to the picture). Hair color is not the best way to determine when ready. Best to buy a microscope to look at the tricholms. Flower time for NL is around 45 days if pure indica, 70 days if it has a cross of sativa in it.