White widow max Autoflower grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lindsay 420, Jul 18, 2017.

1. And here we go again after massive success on the Bluetooth auto and previous widow max grow I'm going to create another monster Autoflower through heavy training in my dwc unit using 400w mh/hps and 3x3 jungle room
    Pull up a stool and watch me once again produce a 6-8 ounce auto doing everything they tell you you shouldn't hahaha ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looking forward to seeing this lol :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. As am I

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. image.jpeg image.jpeg Well fellas hang around :) you won't be disappointed that I can gaurentee ;)
    This is my last auto which I have every confidence will give me 8oz once dry n hoping can push even more out of this new girl

• Like Like x 2
  5. Badass plants.:metal:You should make the thing under your name auto master or something haha:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  6. She was an impressive unit man that's for shore

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll be waaatchiingggg lol :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  8. image.jpeg Same as Bluetooth will start with the runt of the litter n turn her into something special really hoping will end up as purple as last white widow max autos (bud in my profile pic) was gorgous

• Like Like x 2
  9. Subbed

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well same as last time put on couple new sets of leaves which stayed small and remained rather droopy but tonight top 2 sets where sticking up :) :) haha I know what happens next BOOM she's gonna explode with growth
    Will get some new pics up tommorow once lights back on :)

11. Well she's started growing normal now after the transplant all have showed sex earlier this time except the Bluetooth again will change over to the hps in next day or so to encourage better stretch than the mh to allow for suppercroping in around 2 weeks roots are starting to show everywhere in the basket now also nice n white n fury :) within next week should be starting to take over the reservoir which is when growth will kick in full speed :) so far am happy with where she's at though

12. Also seems to maintaining a lot more stable ph for longer periods sat smack on 6 last week now which is also great