White widow, Master Kush, Afghan x Legends Ult. 2400w hps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by fiyahgreen, Nov 29, 2008.

1. #1 fiyahgreen, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    Hi i had an old thread but the pics were very shady. Hope you enjoy the crispy new pics. ill get into my setup after.up first a shot of the room. vegging is done in a 4x3x8 box behind me as i take this picture. as you can see we have quite a few unused 600W i will be kicking up two more in a few weeks as the weather gets more reliably cold.

right now i have 10 plants 3 weeks into flower, 12 1.5 into flower, and 30 afghan x ult from seed that are only 5 days into flower. so ill be chopping alot of males soon. NOTE: these are all 100% LEGAL plants and my patients are unable to work so i do everything.

then a white widow @ 3 weeks into flowering (4 weeks since it went to 12-12), i will probably let this go a nice 9weeks or so :smoking: it only vegged for around 2 weeks after a very rough cloning process- which is now taken care of. this pheno was picked from 8 nirvana seeds and although its a mutant and the mother doesnt put out full fan leaves, its a hardy hardy plant, a pest magnet (something about the vigor) grows like crazy and is waaaay awsome smoke.

then a closeup of one of about 15 tops this same 5 week old plant has- check it out its worth the jump. i cant imagine it in 5 weeks this thing is gonna be beast.

hit it with one does of 367ppm ph 6.6 floranovabloom a week ago and cal mag (50ppm). next watering i will up to 450, tonight or tommorow (on all the 3wk flower plants). watered them twice in the past week been chaotic drove about 1k miles to see family for holidays.

Attached Files:

2. WOW !!!!

Gonna be an awesome grow 2 watch man ...

I'll be here 100% !!!

God damn everything looks top notch ...

Very nice duct work their man ...

Do you have light rails ?

Looks like you have the room for them ?

Best Regards EazyGreen ...:D

3. #3 fiyahgreen, Nov 29, 2008
    this is a 4 month old clone that i was trying to get a mother out of in the veg box but just wouldnt put out branches or fan leaves. going crazy now, 3-4 weeks into flower depending how you count it same as the widow.

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...759291-1st-journal-mixed-strains-img_0022.jpg - pic in my old journal of this plant 24 days ago. the transformation is pretty incredible, the other shady looking plants around are the white widow and top44s. this on is an unknown strain from an indoor mix, very nice, dense, slightly faster flower thank widow and kush.

pic of the active half of the veg area, just took 30 out of the other side before thanksgiving.

Attached Files:

4. #4 fiyahgreen, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    no light rails hehe, we had a very tight budget and built the room for under 5000 so no fancy toys yet.were actually starting a new place from scratch though in a few months that really will be decked out, here we kind of just worked with a space we had.

fyi the ducting is cardboard builders tube used for pouring concrete pillars! cost about 60 bucks for a 10 foot piece, comes in any size we used 8 inch to for the long runs and 10 inch chimney that exhausts at prolly 800cfm, heating the room above :p. we cut holes in it and made collars for the plastic flexi duct out of straight 6 inch steel duct sections. we made a duct grid for 8 lights for about 200 bucks. but i doubt well use more than 6 with the fan we have in there, even during winter.(60 dollar 14 inch attic fan in a plywood box, not the greatest, 6 lights is alot of power too, and i think well max out on legal plants around 6 lights anyway)

5. wow very impressed. how many patients you got?

6. here is a close up showing the LST on a 1.5 week flower master kush clone.

i have 3 patients, my partner in this has 3 also, we both share 2 patients, one of whom is his father- my great uncle. family is the only way i would think i would partner up with other caregivers.

Attached Files:

7. omg amazing grow..ima check this out for sure

LOL SAT question

lets see..

if you have 3 patients and your partner 3 and you both share 2..dat means (3-2)+(3-2)+2=4 patients? O.O

8. hahaha kong well legally its 6 thats what counts. 4 in reality :p. i see other patients who are homebound and stuff though and donate ya know.

here is a shot of the 1 week on 12-12 afghan legend. there is a leftover MK and WW bean or two somewhere in the group, this is about half of em. these seeds hit water 30 days ago, 100% germination rate, roots looked great on xplant, vegged in round 5 inch wide 4 inch deep pots of fox farms organic planting mix (compost/castings ff mix).

got mostly bottled water cause i really want to get alot of girls and the water here sucks i have to rebuffer it for 2 days before it is neutralized (8.5 out of the tap, only 116ppm, so its weak nasty nasty stuff probably sodium hydroxide)

a few of them are mildly overwatered because i was only here twice in the last week so i watered them a tad much, set up some more fans as soon as i saw that though. luckily the soil is too fresh for nute lockup or def but i will have to let it dry out very well in those bags.

26 are afghan xlegend, 3 leftover ww/mk beans.
    not bad size for 1 week of seed-seedling 2 weeks of veg 1 week 12/12

Attached Files:

9. here we have a top 44, also a 4 month old 1st gen clone bonzai/rootbound in veg ( i didnt keep it around because its not very medical, and it doesnt clone/reveg well)

it DOES finish flowering 3 weeks before anything else i have grown and is pretty potent, basically just put these to flower because they didnt die yet, im impressed with the results so far. 3 more weeks for this 1, its around 12 inches tall haha. its got more sugar than the widow only because the white widow takes much longer to finish.

then a pic of a very nice Afghan x legend

Attached Files:

10. #10 fiyahgreen, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    heres something of the finished product, fully cured.

kush in the back left , widow in the back, and some unknown haze bagseed in the front that is absolutely top shelf and is running out.

i didnt keep it sadly, it wasnt healthy enough for me to consider mothering at that point. it has a truly unique smell / taste and cerebral /eye closing effect. check it out after the jump it sparkles .. the kush smelled fruity at harvest , now it smells more spicy with some fruit. widow smells skunky with some fruity undertones. haze smells like nag champa /freshly cooked muffins. the phenos i picked to clone from the first batch of seeds were not the highest yielding, but were special in a way. yields havnt been great but we get just enough to steadily supply patients and keep them off the stuff thats destroying their bodies.

Attached Files:

11. #11 fiyahgreen, Nov 30, 2008
    ok that picture was weak. ill get the hang of this. just used to settling for less with a whack camera.

top left: haze bagseed (wow, is all) 1 wk. dry. 4 month cure (1st harvest)
    bottom: white widow 1st gen clone. 1wk. dry 1mo. cure(2nd chop)
    top right:kush 1st gen clone. 1wk. dry 1 mo. cure(2nd)

well see how the 2nd gen clones (third harvest! thirds the charm right.) from the moms compare to these when finished!, they look like they havnt lost anything.

Attached Files:

12. Wow all 3 of those look really well done ...

Good work man ....

Check out my current journal let me know what ya think ...

last 2 oages both have harvest pictures of my stuff..

Best Regards EazyGreen ....:D

13. You have a Huge grow space , lookin awesome man.:hello:

14. #14 fiyahgreen, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
    spent some time killing males today, only 7 so far out of the 30 seeds. 20 are definately female so i know i got at least 66% which is nice.

had some extra minutes today so i decided to do a little photo op. these are the 12 plants that are 4 weeks in, mostly pretty small, with some huge budsites.

picture of a kush cola first, or what will be a cola (somewhat, plant was trained alot so many large branches , this is just the main shoot)

then 2 pics of a triple cola top 44 that is getting pretty burly.

then the unknown indica that has a very similar triple cola structure but one of them is much smaller. and a close up of that

next post will be that same white widow after 6 days and some shots of a master kush that has really gotten going.

Attached Files:

15. here is the same white widow posted 6 days ago, and a master kush that has really taken off.

first 2 are widow, 2nd 2 kush. as you can see the kush likes to stretch, and is wired on 8 different branches, its also the latest finisher i have, and has a solid 5 weeks left, going to be burly.

note that its hard for me to get good pictures of the entire plants, so you can never really see all the tops, thats because if i go out that far tops from 4 other plants come into the picture. dont really have the time/space to move em for photos.

16. misclicked.. here are the pics, didnt get a good snap of the cola of the kush thats just some popcorn, its in good light though so they should grow into little 3g nugs.

Attached Files:

17. afghan x legend is just starting to ask for nutes, especially the ones in the bags. heres a shot of the back row, ended up with 10 males total so i have i think 18 or 19 or something of these plants, just a month old now (5 wks since beans hit water), have beeen on 12/12 for 2 weeks and have just started flowering a few days ago, all sexed except one that im sure is female.

then some close ups of a few of these plants, they are much branchier than i thought they would be considering the ultra short veg, looking very nice but clearly asking for nutrients. has taken so long for the mix to dry i will have to give them a pretty strong solution. (cal mag + floranovabloom)

i was also told by the guy i got them from that it prefers an almost neutral ph so i will try to give it 6.8 at around 600 or 700.

stay tuned for some serious budshots of the stuff 5-6 weeks into flower!

Attached Files:

18. #18 fiyahgreen, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    1st up, white widow. (theres 2 of these at 6 weeks i believe this is the same one, they are very alike), worth cliking twice on these shots to zoom in, at least for me.

19. This is the widow, put the wrong title up.

Attached Files:

20. #20 fiyahgreen, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    and heres a kush top, the trichrome fairy seems to visit this master kush every night after a couple weeks in flower.

Attached Files: