White Widow Man's, Continuous Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by White_Widow_Man, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Jesus!!! I didnt realize how tall yours were man! Your going to be smoking lovely soon dude. Very niiiiice!

2. #82 White_Widow_Man, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    Now, some older shots, that never made the first cut.

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]__________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PS:I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

Attached Files:

3. #83 White_Widow_Man, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    All the plants are, 50 day's into 12/12. Enjoy.

OK, new try, New Picks.

[FONT=&quot]Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PS:I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

Attached Files:

4. #84 White_Widow_Man, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Regards

:DAlso, I just flushed them, thanks to oldskoolgrower, for his knowledge and support. Without people like him, this site would not be the same.:D

Attached Files:

5. I think we're all just waiting to see how the story ends. They're looking amazing. I am quite envious. I think I'll be ordering the Greenhouse black and white mix (fem'd white widow and white rhino) once I have my new CC. How tall do you think the WW will get if I start flowering 4-5 weeks after germination?

6. yoooooo just wanna start with my initial reacton.
    HOLY SHIT DUDE that widow is lookin sexy as fuck. I been growin widow for bout three years now and I really appreciate seein ppl with bigger lights growing them taller. I kinda wish I could grow plants like those but the bottom branches dnt produce much with only 18-24 inches of good penetration (my 400 watter) Thsnks for sharing your success with us and I'll stick around to see this finish up. a big ole +rep

7. NO DOUBT!! They're looking Nice as Hell!

Sweet set-up you got too. Nice Big Trees.

Since your flushing now when are you planning on making the chop? I just started flushing my Rhino's.

Good Stuff.

*** out of Curiousity. Why do you type the PS everytime instead of making a signature?

8. my guess is so he can have as many pics in it as he does. The site limits signatures to one picture. Thats just my guess tho, mite just make sense to me cuz im baked :rolleyes:

9. Honestly, I just haven't got around to it yet. And I do like the way it speeds up the loading of the page

Anyway, I flushed a small amount, not a full one, as I let Toxicity build up. Now there all fine, with, give or take up to 20 more days in 12/12.

Thanks for dropping me a line.

[FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar, And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

10. Hey man, much appreciation is sent your way :D

11. I never thought of it like that, great way, to spin it. Thank's for taking a peek, I hope this photo, powerhouse, did not, disappoint you.

12. Dude, man, how are you? I Know, You know I can't wait, to cut them, however, Waiting is Always, part of the game.

Thanks for dropping a line,

13. hey white widow man....
    your plants look great, good job....
    + rep... :cool:.... keep em green..

14. BUDSLiNGER, I'm glad you popped in, Almost done dude. Thanks for the +R.

15. love the grow! Do the widow plants smell strong before harvest? Just curious.

16. Indeed, Like most Marijuana. It has a very strong odor, with a, strong fruity, citrus,, after smell.
    Thanks for the question.

17. nothin quite like the stink of a widow :D I love when I brush the plant slightly and the room explodes with the stink. Puts a smile on my face

18. I had my black jacket on, last night, in with them, and, I looked on my arms, and they had, what looked like, Very light dandruff. However, it was not dandruff, it was from the laddies, as I gently brushed past, an yes, it does make the room " explode " in flavor.

Much appreciation, for stopping in dude.

19. WidowMan, everything looks awesome! I can't wait to see the harvest pics, you set the bar high :)

20. Thanks dude, I'm almost there !