White Widow Man's, Continuous Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by White_Widow_Man, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Hell ya!

[FONT=&quot]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PS:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

2. #42 White_Widow_Man, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    Well as this log gets nearer to the end, I have an early start on more Widow, but this time I "might" document from start to finish.
    Here's a pic of 1 of 6 other clones, showing roots, and "GETTING READY" to enter there medium!

[FONT=&quot]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT]

Attached Files:

3. Widow Man, Great looking Ladies! Growers like you make hard for us noobs to stand out.
    Keep it Green :hello:

4. Noo, You stood out dude, I mean, I found your log without problems. This journal has taken a while to get to this point, and like yours, she will get there. Yours is coming along just fine.

Thanks for the +rep, and your great attitude.

Rock on with your show, bro.

5. your clones in their medium and happy?

too bad you aint growing biggie smalls

you could have biggies smalls in a happy medium!

6. Oops, sorry I forgot to get back on those questions.

The room is 10' wide - 15' long, with a generously sized closet.

I have 6 HUGE laddies under 2*1000 watt HPS lamp's, the tallest one nearing 78" tall. It's taller than me, and I'm 6 feet, 5 inches tall.

Thanks for the A++, as I TRY to finesse All factors in, while they grow. Very stiff rules for them, but they are turning out bigger, and whiter than any other WW crop. I think WW were meant to be grown TALL, as the yield per plant looks to be over 3 ounces so far.(dry)

I'll be around, looking at your log(s) and others as well.

PS: What do you have planed, that is going to be HUGE?

Best Regards

7. I agree Knr! WWM Definitey has a green thumb :smoking:

8. LOL, I was fried when I did that post, can ya tell. LMAF.

Thanks for pointing that out, I have corrected it.

[FONT=&quot]Warmest Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

9. Dr. Green Thumb!

10. Thanks TrichyTree, :wave:

11. Hmmmm, I wonder if that name is taken?

Thanks 4 dropping me a line.

See you around dude

12. Whats with the " crack " link you posted ? ( Crack City!!!! )

I don't do crack, It sucks!

No Offense, TTYL.

13. :wave: Great grow man! 1-2 weeks more? How much are you expecting to harvest?

14. Your a funny one, ..........Had me going there.........LMAF.

I hope ( as per usual ) I get 2-3 Ounces per Bitch. Some Laddies look as if 3 Ounces is an understatement.

12-16 ounces, dried, I;ll be a happy camper, however, it's not over till the,
    " fat laddie sings "

Thanks for dropping me a line,

PS: I've overcome it already.....LOL

More, new pics today.

15. Pulling up a chair and standing by for pics :).

16. OK, 36 Days In 12/12 -------Almost There :-}

Please enjoy RESPONSIBLY. ( LOL )

Attached Files:

17. #57 knr117, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    I'm gonna ask what may be a stupid question.:confused_2: Many people have told me to keep my grow room away from the roof of the house because of heat. We want to move my grow into a bigger room but haven't because of heat. I noticed that your room has windows. Do you know of a way to prevent the heat from being seen with infrared? I assume you do (may be wrong). If there is a link or thread here at GC that anyone knows of for me to look at that would be great also (better than explaining to me). The room we want to use really isn't a room, we want to build it from scratch and use it for vegies as well as MJ.

***Update*** Done some looking and found this "Block IR Infrared"
    Not gonna say much don't wanna hijack WWM's thread. But if yer worried bout heat this will block it.

18. #58 White_Widow_Man, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009

Dude, Your going to have to, " search " GC, because, I have not the slightest clue, how to help this one. My room is in the basement, and with 1 window, covered OUTSIDE with, windows, and a thick curtain, that is the same curtain as around the rest of the cellar house.

I did place insulation, between the wood, , then wood, then curtain, covering the window! I had to insulate, as it's -17 Celsius right now.

Sorry I could not be of more help

19. Damn, I thought I posted for sure....although I have been vaporizing for awhile now...

my bad :smoking:.

Anyways, those are some big ladies, looking forward to seeing that plentiful harvest you are soon to have.

What was the most difficult part of this grow for you?

20. #60 White_Widow_Man, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009

Not cutting the ladies up right now ( LOL ) .

Not getting the right mix of feed for them, as it's the first time I used DNF, and a CANNA product, together.

Thanks for dropping me a line

Piece