White Widow Man's, Continuous Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by White_Widow_Man, Dec 30, 2008.

1. #21 White_Widow_Man, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    I would like to thank Liquidtruth, and special thanks to Anony, for allowing me to change up a thing.

2. #22 White_Widow_Man, Jan 5, 2009
    And photos WITHOUT any HPS Light ( other than a 60 watt ceiling light ).

Enjoy till next week!

Attached Files:

3. #23 White_Widow_Man, Jan 7, 2009
    SoooOOo How many plants total under the 1000 now. Sorry, 2*1000 watt

Total ladies = 6. But I grew them double the normal 30” plant, so in reality I have 12- 30”ers or 6 - 60” errs. And a wack a clones, as I will be growing the next batch 50% less in all dimensions. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    About how tall have your plants gotten since the 12/12 flip? And how tall were they when ya flipped them? You got a nice inline I assume?

Since 12/12 hit, in 29 days they grew 11-12 inches in height. My tallest ladies is now 71 inches tall, before the flip the tallest one (71”) was 59”

It’s awesome to see another Sweet grow here at GC.....

I waited until 12/12 in order to post the best pics and to document the “flowering Stage Only” this round.

Allot of smaller grows so it’s nice when a bigger one comes by.....

Like I said above, waited.

Are you able 2 get us some pictures with the HPS off? Some Macros? Ya got a good Camera.

If you look at my thread again, I have snapped a bunch without HPS, and used it in “macro” mode-but I think I’ll bring out the tri-pod soon, for super steady shots.

Your threads look awesome dude. I mean it! ( EAZY )

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So ANY more questions, I will be happy to answer.[/FONT]

4. friggin sick bro....**claps**

5. if you don't mind me asking,how much does a 1000W boost your electric bill?

I've been debating on 250W and 400W, but I'm parin out about what it'll do to my electric bill

6. Thanks for getting back with me dude ...
    Right on for all the answers ...

Keep up the awesome work things are really coming along ...

Keep it green brother ...

Best Regards EAzyGReen ..........:D

7. You will be somewhat surprised in what shutting down and turning down most household appliances will do to ones bill.

[FONT=&quot]______________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PS:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom!:smoking::smoking::smoking:[/FONT]

8. Grow looks GREAT but will you please stop spamming this fucking post ALL around the forum?!?!

Seriously.. I'm tired of seeing this link every thread I'm in

9. OK, so now I'm 33 days in 12/12. They are REALLY forming now, Take a look.

Look at the pic that's upside down. I did that to show how close that laddie is, to the ceiling.:D:D:D

Attached Files:

10. they starting to look great m8, keep up the good wrk!!!!!!!!!!!

11. yo - what's the theory behind that? I have heard of a few days of dark before a chop, but not 10 and tepid water?

splain that!

12. It's my theory that the ladies ( from Germination to Clone, - through Veg to Flowering ) ALWAYS received tepid water ( Moderately warm, lukewarm water ) as that's where the water sits, in the room, in the 80 degree temp.

Now, some people will disagree, however, it's up to the grower him/herself on " how long to feed water only " and how long to darken the room.

I said 9-10 days but, that for me is just MY personal rule of thumb. I might go into black with the laddies for 10 days, or it could be 4 days. It really depends on the feed I was using, and how chemical free I want the taste.

Kudos on the Excellent question.

[FONT=&quot]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar.......And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

13. Looking great man! Nice job! Cant wait to see the end result. :hello:

14. so the dark helps the flush?

the room temp water as a general rule makes sense, it should always sit for a day
    (though I NEVER follow that rule of thumb either)

I dont really flush my plant much either, this current round is the first time I am cutting off nutes at the tail end of flower (got about 2 weeks to go)

aint gonna try the dark thing now but will keep it in mind it as another option to experiment with someday

welcome to the city

am considering running some white widow again in my next run. sounds like you have been smoking her for some time, how's your tolerance to it now?

15. Thanks for the thumbs up:D

At first, dam, years ago( around 10 ) I had to sit down only after 3-5 pulls. Now I can pull until I'm puffing my finger tips.:cool:

So, I have a great friend who grows all different strains. So I often take " widow " breaks with G13 being the last ounce I bought. G13 is one of my faves.

I'm looking forward to this batch because I have not smoked WW in over 3 month's. Then, I can only handle half a stick. The shit makes you float. You should grow it. Not the best yield, however, If it only takes a half stick to mess me up, you know, quality over quantity really works best. ( unless your a sidewalk dealer )

Peace, Keep n touch.

[FONT=&quot]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT]

16. Looking good man ... They are really coming together now mam ....

Your gonna have a beautiful harvest ...

Keep it up man ...

Best Regards EAzyGReen ...:D

17. This is a great grow man, very inspirational. I can't wait to see the harvest, keep up the great work!

18. Do you trim the leaves off or is that the strain?

19. I love smokin Widow,... what a nice ride she gives ya!

20. No trimming, They are 60 - 70% done, and it happens . I think it's because I stretched em during Veg, to get the max clones, Until I get a mother sitting out. Next round.!

Cheers n a Puff